Chapter 18

Last night was amazing! I love him so much. I roll over in my bed to check my phone. I have one new text message.
My Prince👑💏: hey baby, have a good morning. I love you sooooo much, I had a great time last night 😉
Me: hey babe, I had a great time too. I love you waaaayyy more!

I get up and my night gown falls to my ankles. I walk to the bathroom, a little sore from last night. I look in the mirror and yawn. I begin brushing my teeth, then carry on with my normal morning routine.
Once I am done if I to the kitchen and cook myself breakfast.
Pancakes and bacon.
I'm halfway through cooking and I hear a knock on the door. Ugh. I walk to the door and open it up.
Joey!
"Hey baby." He says with a smile an pulling roses out
"Awe babe. You didn't need to." I reply
"Actually, I needed to get beautiful roses for a beautiful girl."
"Awe, come on in. I'm making breakfast." I say as he walks in and I walk to the kitchen to get a vase.
"Smells great."
"Thanks." I say pulling out a vase
He places them in the vase and I put water in.
"When the last rose dies, I will stop loving you." He says
We kiss and I feel so much better and stress free. My body tingles.
He yanks at the bottom of my shirt.
I giggle.
"Hang on." I say then put the bacon on a plate and finish the pancakes.
We walk upstairs to my room.
We get by my bed and we kiss again. Much longer this time. He pulls me in closer and I run my fingers through his hair. He tugs my shirt but decline. He puts his hand on butt and squeezes it.
I smile in the kiss and he does too.
He pushes me onto the bed and he tackles me. He tickles me and I laugh really hard.
"Let's superman!" He says
I laugh and agree.
He intertwined our hands and I put my feet on his stomach raising him up. He leans down and pecks me on the lips.
"Your turn!" He says
He seems really energetic today!
We flip around and we superman. I kiss him but this time it was kind of a make out session like when we came up here.
He slowly lowers his legs until finally I am laying on top of him. I move up a little bit and start grinding. he gets a little hard down there. He moans a little, but I stop kissing him and straddle him.
"Ah c'mon! You're such a tease!" He says laughing.
I giggle and we go down stairs to eat.