Eight

Jimin

There was a pounding behind my eyes and my tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth. I finally understood why Namjoon hated to be sedated when he lost control. My arm felt so heavy as I lifted it up and I rubbed my face forcing myself to open my eyes. I pushed myself onto my elbows and my body hurt.

"Ow," I muttered and swung my legs out of bed, "I'm hungry."

I managed to open the door without my legs giving out and the orange scent that had me drugged had vanished. I rubbed the back of my neck remembering that Jin had called Nari's boyfriend and I wanted to punch something. 

I wanted her boyfriend to be in the house but I couldn't smell an outsider. He must have had his fill and pissed off. Not that I cared but I didn't want Nari to be upset that he fucked and went. I scoffed. Actually, I did want her to be upset. That way I could have gone to her and helped her through her sadness and weaved my way back into her heart.

By the time I got to the kitchen, my body had become less heavy and my brothers looked up at me. Jungkook's hair was all over the place, his shirt trying to hide the bite marks Hana had left. 

Yoongi had no fucking shame and he didn't bother covering up his bite marks. I glanced at Namjoon who was shirtless and I saw claw marks down his back, plus the bites all over his throat.

"Did everyone get some pussy then?" I snapped and the mated brothers growled at me, "What? It's what you got isn't it?"

I yanked the cupboard open and grabbed some snacks, sitting down hard on the kitchen counter. I glared at my brothers and they could only smirk at me. I clenched my fists and Jin cleared his throat.

"What?"

"Those three are mated," Jin said, "They went to their mates as it is natural for bonded males so maybe try to wind it in a bit. They might be some 'pussy' to you but those females are theirs. Try not to be so disrespectful."

"Whatever," I muttered shoving crisps into my mouth.

"If you wanted to fuck someone, just call Honey." Taehyung said and my eyes went wide when I felt my brothers look at me, "Ah...I wasn't supposed to say that."

"Honey?" Hoseok said, "You're still fucking around with her?"

"No," I said, "Well, yes, but not for a while!"

"I told you to stay away from her, Jimin," Jin said, "She is bad news and you know she is. She shouldn't be involved with you."

"Honey doesn't work for them anymore. She broke free and they don't care what she gets up to anymore," I said, "I've not fucked her for a while. Not since-"

"Nari walked back into your life?" Namjoon said.

"Ok, so I fucked her once when Nari came back but I've stayed away from her!"

"Cut your ties with her, Jimin," Jin said standing up, "I won't allow her anywhere near my family and she has already caused problems for us."

"I get that but we all know it wasn't her fault. They were going to kill her if she didn't-"

"Enough!" Jin yelled and my eyes went wide, "If you don't cut ties with her then you know what I will do."

I kept my mouth shut as he walked out of the kitchen and I dropped my head.

"Um, not to make it worse or anything," Jungkook said and I looked at him, "But Nari's boyfriend walked out after helping her...once."

I frowned, "Why?"

"No one knows," Yoongi said, "Well, I do but I don't give a shit."

"I thought having sex makes you relax more," I scoffed, "Did he say why he left?"

"Nope," Namjoon said, "He just thanked us for looking after her and that we had to make sure she healed. No idea what it meant but he was crying."

"Is Nari ok?"

"Don't know," Taehyung said, "She hasn't left her room after her fertile period finished. She begged for sedation once he left. I think they broke up but she won't talk to anyone."

"I'll try to talk to her," I said and Namjoon grabbed my arm, "What?"

"I don't think that is a good idea. Nari made it clear that she didn't want to see anyone, especially you."

It had been a few days since I woke up and I was pacing my room wanting to speak with Nari. 

I wanted to know what happened between her and her boyfriend. I needed to know what she didn't want to talk to me. The one time I bumped into her, she ran away from me like I had set her ass on fire. I asked Yoongi and he just laughed at me. Denyi then giggled and they walked away laughing at me.

No fucking idea why, but they knew someone. If they weren't going to tell me then I was going to make Nari. I knew all her weak spots because her body was something I couldn't forget. I memorised every curve, every freckle or mole on her body. Plus, she always gave up when I ran my hand through my hair, or bit into my lip. She was weak to me...she was weak to me when we together I suppose she had become stronger as a vampire

I opened my door and almost ran to her room. I knocked hard and waited for her to open the door. She cracked it open and I stuck my foot in the gap so she couldn't slam the door shut. I winced in pain as she tried to slam it shut and I forced my way into her room, closing the door behind me. Nari yelped and ran to the other side of the room putting her bed between us.

"Why are you scared of me?" I asked and she looked away, "Nari, just answer me."

"I'm not scared of you. I just don't want to see you." She said softly.

"Why? What the hell have I done to make you act like this with me?" I said, throwing my arms up in the air, "I've given you space. I haven't done anything to hurt you and-"

"I screamed your name as Kain was fucking me!" She said loudly, "Is that what you want to hear? I screamed your fucking name as my boyfriend, no, sorry, the ex-boyfriend was fucking me during my heat. And do you want to know something sick? I wished it was you helping me out. But I went and broke his heart because you just couldn't stay out of my head!"

I closed my mouth and tried to find my words.

"I'm avoiding you because I don't want to see you," She said, "I'm not blaming you but it's your fault I didn't scream Kain's name."

"Kinda sounds like you are blaming me."

"No, I'm saying it's your fault."

"That doesn't make sense."

"This whole situation doesn't make sense!" She snapped, "How can I cry your name out as I had an orgasm instead of my boyfriends? My fertile period shouldn't have started. I still had at least 2 weeks until it hit me."

I found myself smirking, "I don't know about you, but I feel fucking great knowing you were thinking about me."

"Oh, I'm fucking glad someone finds this funny!" She hissed, "It's bad enough that damn brother of yours keeps getting inside my head."

"Yoongi?"

"Yes."

"He can't always help it," I said.

"And another thing," She growled and I was caught by surprise, "You and your brothers told me that the succubus was fucking dead! That fucking bitch was going to...whatever. I need you to leave. I don't want to see you right now."

"That's fine," I said with a shrug, "But I can sleep better knowing you screamed my name while being fucked by another guy. Make sure you are down for dinner, ok? Jin needs to talk to us."

"I fucking hate you!" She yelled as I walked out of her room.

I got to my room and punched the air, "Yes! I still have a chance!"