Twenty

Jimin

I had never seen Darcy smile so much and even in a time like this she was smiling. It made me very uncomfortable to see her smile.

It was strange and I wasn't the only one to feel uncomfortable because Taehyung was hiding behind Jin who as usual, had no care in the world.

"You are aware of the rules?" Jin said to the new guests and they nodded, "Make sure you don't break them because it won't be up to Darcy what happens to you,"

"We have been warned already and we made a blood oath. If we break it, then you have every right to kill us,"

"Oh, I won't kill you," Jin said with a smile, "Introduce yourselves and we can get down to business,"

The wolf nodded, "I'm Riho. This is Bain and Xion. Darcy said you needed help and her father sent us in his place."

"You're aware of what is going on, correct?" Jin asked and they nodded, "So you know who you are going up against?"

"We are aware of who we are after and we are prepared to do whatever it takes to bring your brothers and female home," Bain said, "Of course, Darcy has explained what will happen if her mate is harmed."

"And Nari," I said, and they looked at me, "If anything happens to her then more bodies will join my father,"

"Ah, you must be Jimin," Xion said, looking me up and down and he scoffed.

"What the fuck was that?" I snapped.

"Xion," Darcy said and Xion lowered his head, "Has that bitch found anything yet?"

"Which bitch are you talking about?" Denyi said, "Me or the other bitch?"

"The other one?"

"I'm about to find out," I said, "Jin, she is taking her time on purpose."

"I know. Which is why I will talk to her. Jimin, you can come with me and tell her that after this is over, you will never see her again,"

"I wasn't going to see her again anyway," I muttered.

Honey was sitting in the chair Nari normally sat in and my eyes drifted to Nari's white lab coat hanging on the wall. My heart began to hurt and I had to calm myself down before I ran out of the room in search of her.

"Are you here to tell me to hurry up?" Honey said bitterly.

"Yes," Jin said, "Don't forget that you aren't welcome here,"

"How could I forget?" Honey asked, "You keep reminding me every time you fucking see me."

"Honey," I said, "Please. We need you to hurry up because-"

"I get it. You want the new bitch back," She said, glaring at me and I grit my teeth, "What is so special about her that you have to forget about me?"

"Everything," I said without hesitating, "She is better than you in every way and I fucking love her,"

"You told me you loved me!"

"I have never told you that I love you," I said, "Just do what we asked of you...please."

Honey shook her head and tapped the table in front of her, "I have found them. They aren't in town and I'd say it will take a few hours to get there by car. But as vampires, you can be there in seconds,"

"Address. Now," Jin said and Honey turned her back on him making him growl in anger, "I won't ask you again or shall I tell everyone the real reason why I don't want you in this house? I'm sure everyone will see you in a different light,"

Honey looked over her shoulder with tears in her eyes, "You promised you would never speak of that,"

"No, I promised someone else I'd never speak of that. As for you? You mean nothing to me and I wouldn't care if something happened to you," Jin said catching me by surprise, "So start speaking or at least write down their location,"

"Fine," Honey whispered and quickly wrote something down, "As you will be gone within the next few minutes, I have something to say,"

"Your words mean nothing to me," Jin said taking the paper from her, "Honey, I never want to see or hear from you again. If I find out that you have tried to get in contact with Jimin again...well I think you know what will happen,"

Honey nodded and Jin walked out of the room.

"Um, what happened between you two?" I asked and Honey looked up at me, "Come on. You can't tell me it is nothing,"

Honey shook her head, "I'd rather not talk about it but we used to be close when we were younger,"

"Oh great," I said, "I fucked someone my brother fucked. Whatever. I'm don't care. You can leave now and Honey?"

"What?"

"Look after yourself," I said and I left the room as she burst into tears.

"Don't fall for those," Jin said as I reached the top of the stairs and I frowned at him, "You have to trust me on this and don't question me. She isn't safe to be around."

"But why?"

"Why should it matter? You have Nari to think about now come on. I know this address like the back of my hand and I now have to break the news to everyone," Jin said grabbing my wrist and pulling me along behind him, "I can only imagine what Namjoon is going through right now and Hoseok is probably suffering like he used to. And Nari? I dread to think what he has done to her,"

"You're worrying me,"

As we walked into the room, Yoongi jumped to his feet with wide eyes and began to shake his head furiously.

"Tell me it isn't true," He said and Jin didn't say anything, "I said, tell me it isn't true!"

"I'm confused," Taehyung said.

"He has taken them back to that place," Yoongi said, "I could read Honey's thoughts from here and I was hoping that it wasn't fucking true."

"It is. I'm sorry," Jin said.

"He...he took them back there?" I whispered.

Jin nodded, "Yes. Daewon took them back to our childhood home. The home where it all started,"