Ten

Jimin

Nari dabbed the blood away from my face and I winced when her little finger caught the slice across my cheek. She yanked her hand away and apologised.

"It's alright," I said, "It was my fault for not paying attention. I'll heal after I have some blood."

"I did warn you," Nari told me off and I rolled my eyes, "Don't roll your eyes at me. I told you to be careful but you didn't listen. I don't need you acting like a vampire during a heat. You should have listened to me. If you did, I wouldn't be wiping blood from your face."

I grinned, "I like it when you tell me off."

"I'll do more than tell you off, Jimin," Nari muttered, "Why didn't you listen to me?"

"You asked for the strongest demon I could find. I found him for you,"

Nari sighed, "Jimin, you treated this as a competition! You aren't the only one who was hurt. You are very lucky. If Denyi and Darcy weren't there, I'm sure one of you would have been killed."

"The Bangtan brothers are much harder to kill than you think," I sighed, "I don't know what you want me to say. I'm sorry that I wanted to bring you the right demon back?"

"I don't expect anything from you. I told you the correct amount of serum to use and you doubled it. No vampires will be able to walk the street for weeks now. The instructions were very simple but also important. The serum was strong and-"

"I'm sorry," I said, "I just wanted to impress you."

Nari stepped away, pulling her latex gloves off, "You didn't need to risk your life just to impress me, Jimin. You should know that by now."

"I know," I muttered, "What happens now?"

"You drink some blood and leave me to do my job."

"Alone with her? No. I don't think so. I may risk my life because it doesn't mean that much but I won't let you get hurt," I said getting to my feet, "You are not to do anything until I get back."

"Excuse me?" Nari said narrowing her eyes at me, "Who do you think you are talking to?"

"Um, sorry, I just-"

"Leave. Drink some blood and if I need help, I'll scream. You need to heal and I need to focus," She said turning her back on me and picked up a vial of blood, "You are just going to distract me and I can't afford any mistakes."

"But-"

"Jimin, I won't ask again. I need to concentrate."

"Fine," I said, "Be like that. I'll leave"

"Good."

"Just so you know, I was fucking happy that Kain dumped you."

Nari lowered the vial of blood back onto the table and she dropped her glasses next to it, turning on me, "You were, were you?"

"Obviously. He didn't deserve you."

"And you do?" She snarled, "You don't deserve anything from me, Jimin. Leave. Now,"

"Leave, leave, leave," I snapped, "Is that the only thing you can say? How fucking original."

"Grow up, Jimin," Nari scoffed, "Maybe you should go see Honey. I'm sure she'd love to get your dick wet for you."

"Maybe I will. At least she doesn't kick me out when she is in a bad mood."

"You just told me you were happy that I was dumped!"

"Because I was!" I said backing her into the table, "I was fucking happy that you screamed my name when you cum on his cock. I was glad that I was the one you were thinking about and I fucking loved it. I just wish that my brothers didn't knock me out because I want my dick so far inside your pussy you find it hard to breathe. I want your fucking everything, Nari."

"I'm glad someone finds this situation amusing," Nari said, her eyes flashing red, "Well I wasn't happy that I screamed your name. I wasn't happy that I was thinking of you and I certainly wasn't happy when my boyfriend dumped me after he has taken care of me for so long."

"His loss, my win."

"I am not a prize to be won!" Nari said shoving me away, "How dare you treat me like I'm an object. I have a mind of my own and I will not allow you-"

"I didn't want to dump you. I had no fucking choice!" I yelled and I saw the anger drop from her face, "I didn't have a choice, Nari. My father orchestrated everything and you knew how afraid I was of him. He threatened to kill your family and you in front of me if I stayed with you. I had to protect you."

"Then why didn't you just tell me?" She said hitting my arm, "I was always honest with you, Jimin. Why couldn't you do that with me? I knew you were afraid of him and everyone knew what a total prick he was. If you had just told me then-"

"Then what? What could you have done, Nari?" I said, "My father is a sick son of a bitch. You saw what he did to Hana and how he treats the other females. Hell, you see how he treats his own flesh and blood."

Nari folded her arms, "This is a mess."

"You think?" I scoffed and ran my hands through my hair, "I'm sorry that our relationship came to an end like that. I never wanted it to end but I had no choice. You're right. I should have been honest with you but I did what I thought was right at the time. I wanted to protect you."

"Thank you,"

"No sarcasm or witty comeback?"

Nari shook her head, "No. I mean it. Thank you for doing what you did and for telling me the truth after all these years. I've spent years hating you and Taehyung so...thank you."

A/N: This series might be discontinued but I'm not sure. I have moved it to Inkitt as well because there will be extra chapters. Probably more mature ones as well.

The series seemed to have stopped at Jungkook and no one wants to comment or read on the other brother's stories so I'm thinking about just stopping the series on Wattpad altogether. I might not but who knows.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33