Twenty-Nine

Jimin

"God," Taehyung said covering his ears, "I can't listen to this!"

"She is screaming a lot," Hoseok said quietly and I saw his hands shaking, "This is bad. She needs something. Painkillers or something!"

"Nari is looking after her," I said chewing my bottom lip and Hana almost screamed the house down, "Something is wrong,"

Yoongi jogged into the room, "So, who volunteers to help Nari?"

"What?" I said, "Why does she need help? Is Hana ok?"

"Yes and no," Yoongi said, going slightly pale, "I've seen something that I never want to see again. Nari needs blood. Lot's of it and I don't think I can go back upstairs."

"I'll do it," I said opening the cupboard and searching for Hana's type of blood. Yoongi put his hand on my shoulder, "What?"

"Just...just stay at her shoulders,"

"Um, that was the plan," I said and rushed out of the kitchen and to where Hana was. I could almost feel her pain from the other side of the door and before I could knock, the door was opened by Jin, "I...I have blood,"

"Good," Jin said, "Um, don't go near the lower half."

"I wasn't planning to," I said and stepped into the room to see Nari on the bed by Hana's feet. She had gloves on that were stained red and the clothes she had on were covered in blood. I felt my stomach turn and looked at Hana who looked pale.

"Jimin, perfect. I need you to screw the end of the blood pouch into her arm. I've already sorted the IV out but I can't leave Hana right now," Nari said, glancing at me, "Jungkook, she will be ok. Both of them will be ok,"

"SHe-she is bleeding. A lot," Jungkook said, panic in his voice.

"I know sweetie," Nari said, calmly, "But I promise that I will look after her. James is on his way with more medical supplies. The baby is on the way,"

"It-it hurts!" Hana cried and buried her face into Jungkook's chest, "It hurts!"

"I know baby," Nari said rubbing Hana's thigh, "I've got you ok? When the next contraction hits, I need you to push. I can see baby's head but we need it out before they get too worked up and stressed. Jimin, are you done?"

"Huh? O-oh yes," I said, trying to stop my hands from shaking.

"Good. Jin I need you to hold Hana's knees to stop her from moving. Jungkook, is this ok?"

Jungkook nodded and held Hana's hand tightly, "Yes. It's ok,"

"Good. Jimin, I need you to hold Hana's other hand when she pushes. It will hurt but just push through the pain. Hana is in more pain than you,"

Hana reached out and grabbed my hand holding it tightly, "H-hey Jimin,"

"Hey, gorgeous," I said quietly, "You got this. Ok?"

Hana nodded and whimpered, "I'm scared. Guys, I'm scared!"

"All women are scared, baby," Nari said, "Even women who have had more than one child. Now, push when you have your contraction. I've got you,"

I almost yelped in pain when Hana squeezed my hand and she screamed through her closed lips as she pushed.

Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.

I thought I heard a bone crunch and Jungkook looked down at his hand with wide eyes, then back at me. He mouthed fuck and I looked at mine. 

"Oh, fuck,"

"S-sorry!" Hana cried.

"Don't worry about it, baby," Jungkook winced in pain, "We will heal."

"Ok, Hana," Nari said, "I need a big push, please. Push as hard as you can and for as long as you can. The baby's head is almost out,"

"I can't do it," Hana whispered, dropping her head back, "I can't do it. I can't. I'm tired and it hurts so much,"

"I know, I know," Nari said, "Stay strong. This baby needs to come out and you need to push,"

"You've got this," I said in her ear, "Come on. We all know how strong you are and you need to show your baby that you are strong. I've got you, ok?"

"Jungkook," Jin said, "You need to let go of her hand for now. I might need your help,"

"It's ok," I said, taking her other hand, "I'll hold her. Take a drink and quickly heal yourself,"

"TH-thank you," Jungkook said, grabbing a bottle full of blood.

Hana screamed out in pain and I pressed my forehead against hers as she leaned into me. I held her hands tightly and Nari told her what a good job she was doing. The door opened and closed and James was at Nari's side.

"Alright!" James said snapping on his gloves, "I got here just in time to see baby's head. You are doing brilliantly, Hana. When you are ready, push hard. We will help you."

Hana nodded, "I don't feel well,"

"It's normal," James said, "Just focus on pushing ok?"

"Just think," I whispered, "You are about to become a mother,"

Hana grunted in pain and then a small scream of relief escaped her lips and I stared wide-eyed at the baby Nari had in her arms. James made quick work of the purple...cord? Yeah, the umbilical cord and Nari rested the baby on Hana's chest after wiping the blood off them. I felt my stomach roll slightly and I stepped back.

Jungkook burst into tears and dropped onto his knees beside Hana, telling them both how much he loved them.

"May I?" Nari said and Hana nodded, "Don't worry. I will bring her back once I've checked her over,"

"Her? We have a daughter?" Jungkook said, his eyes still leaking with tears, "I...I have two beautiful girls,"

Hana smiled and dropped her head back, her smile slowly fading.

"Guys, there is something wrong with Hana,"

James cussed, "Ok. Jin. Jimin, you need to get out. Jungkook you stand over there with your baby. Nari, a little help please,"

I watched Nari hand over their daughter to Jungkook who was standing in the corner with a pale face and wide eyes. Jin dragged me out of the room and the door closed on Hana who looked like she had stopped breathing.

I swallowed hard, "J-Jin. Is...is she going to be ok?"

Jin looked at me and squeezed my shoulder before walking down the hall and towards his room. 

Oh god...