Fifteen

-Sort of mature-

Nari

The door slammed behind Jimin and I swallowed hard at how dark his eyes had turned. A flash of red shot through them and I knew I was in for one hell of a night.

The raw power of lust and sexiness oozed off this pure-blood vampire before me. I wasn't sure my heart was beating as his sweet smell tickled my nose, making me shiver in desire. A low hum echoed from his throat and my lips parted, small pants blowing out as he walked towards me.

Jimin slowly undid the buttons to his shirt revealing the body I had missed so much. He had changed dramatically since we were teenagers and the way his sculpted body moved made me want him that much more.

Even with a window open, the heat of this room couldn't be replaced. I gulped again and he stood inches away from me.

Jimin lifted his hand slowly and rubbed his thumb against my lips, "Strip."

One word.

One word that made my body feel like jelly.

One word that made the next few days disappear and fill my body with pure lust. I craved him. Everything about him was like a drug to me but I was scared.

Scared to be hurt again.

"Nari," He said quietly, "I know what you are thinking. You seem to forget that I know you better than I know myself,"

"I'm just worried that you will hurt me again,"

"On my life, I will never hurt you again. You are worth so much more than my own life. I will do everything to keep you safe and loved. You have my word, Nari," He said putting his hand over his heart and he smiled, "You are mine. Forever,"

I let out a shaky breath, "I trust you,"

"Good. Now, strip," Nari said taking a step back, "I want to see the body I have missed so much. And don't make it quick. I want to savour every inch of your body with my eyes,"

"Are you sure you want this?"

Jimin lifted his eyebrow at me, "Give me your hand,"

"Why?"

"Just do it," He said and I gave him my hand, just to gasp in surprise. Jimin pressed my hand against his rock-hard erection and he lowered his mouth to my ear, "If I didn't want this, then my cock wouldn't be hard and begging to be buried deep inside your sweet pussy. So, ask me again if I am sure I want this and I will tear your clothes off with my teeth,"

I held back a groan and swallowed once more, "Ok," I whispered.

"Good girl," He whispered back and licked my earlobe before moving back, "Make me proud, baby,"

I felt my face burn and Jimin smirked, revealing his fangs. I did my best to stop my hands from shaking as I undid my shirt buttons and I felt like I was a teenager again, going back to being a teenager about to lose their virginity.

"Where has your bravado gone, Nari?" Jimin chuckled, "Are you scared of me?"

"Hardly," I said, rolling my eyes and dropped my shirt to the floor watching as he licked his lower lip, "Like what you see?"

"God damn do I," He said, "You had a great body as a teen but fuck me you have the most sexist body I have ever seen in my whole life. I don't think I could ever get enough of it,"

Jimin grabbed hold of the back of my neck and yanked me into him, smashing his lips against mine. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths and the small nips he made on my lower lip made my legs wobble in excitement.

I fumbled with his belt and popped the button open on his trousers, shoving them as low as I could. Jimin grabbed hold of my bottoms and I heard the fabric rip, but before I could react I was in his arms and being pushed against the wall.

"I need to be inside you," He growled between our kisses, "I can't wait anymore,"

"Oh, god," I said as his finger slipped between my legs, "I need you. Fuck, Jimin. Please, I need you!"

Jimin yanked my underwear from my body and I almost screamed out when he dropped me down, sinking deep inside me.

"Fuck, why are you so tight?" He groaned into my ear, "I fucking missed this. I missed everything about you,"

I grabbed hold of his face and kissed him hard, digging my feet into his firm backside urging him to move. The burn that was shooting through my body was something I hadn't felt for years and I knew that I wasn't going to last long at all. Jimin was perfect for me.

He knew my body better than I did and he knew what made me last or reach my orgasm quickly. But by the way, he suddenly snapped his hips forward, he wanted this to be rough and fast.

Jimin dug his fingers into my ass as he held me up and slammed his hips forward as hard as he could. I was a whimpering mess and I had to stop kissing him so I could take a full breath.

I bit into my bottom lip as he buried his face into my neck, his fangs scraping my skin gently.

"Ah!" I cried out as a sudden orgasm took hold and I felt my nails pierce the skin on his shoulders making him grunt.

"Shit, shit, shit!" He panted, "I'm cumming. Ah, fuck!"

I squeezed my eyes shut as a sharp pain shot through my neck but it was soon replaced by a pleasant warmth. I let out a shaky moan as Jimin bit harder into my neck.

"J-Jimin," I whispered, "I-I'm dizzy,"

Jimin pulled his mouth away and looked at me, "Fuck. Did I hurt you? Are you ok?"

He slowly lowered us to the floor and pulled out, checking me over and I laughed.

"What's so funny? I hurt you!"

I shook my head, "No. You didn't hurt me."

"Then why are you dizzy?"

I smiled and hugged him to me, "Because that was one of the best orgasms I have ever had. My body couldn't take it,"

"Nari, I thought I hurt you!" He scolded me and he sighed, "I'm sorry as well,"

"For what?"

"Shit," He laughed, "Nari, I normally last much longer than that! I don't last under 5 minutes. I was like a fucking virgin all over again!"