Twelve

Jimin

Nari was still asleep on my bed and I was leaning on my knees watching her chest rise and fall slowly. Jin was right. She practically drained me but I was fast to get my fill of blood before I passed out. I didn't care about myself because Nari was more important.

Jin was in the room with me talking in hushed tones on the phone to someone while our brothers looked for Hana and Jungkook. I needed them found. We were all sick with worry but Denyi used her magic to help track them down. Darcy was roaming in wolf form trying to pick up on their scent but they still hadn't found them.

"Kris has his clan looking for them," Jin said making me jump, "The restaurant has been closed and everyone is on the hunt for them."

"What about our father?"

"Kris is looking for him," Jin said, "When he is found, he will be brought back here and he will face the consequences of his actions. He won't be allowed to get away with this, Jimin. You have my word,"

"Why was I so stupid?" I asked, "Why did I think that he would leave her alone?"

"He is unpredictable brother," Jin said walking over to me and squeezed my shoulder, "I feel partly responsible for this. I should never have let him out of his cell. I know Nari is still unconscious, but she is very lucky we reached her in time. You saved her, Jimin. She will be thankful for-"

"I don't care if she is thankful," I said, "I did what any male would do to the one they love. I'd give my life to protect her and I fucked up. Our father tore her apart and left her for dead, and now our brother and his mate are missing."

"You aren't to blame for this,"

"It doesn't matter. This is my fault. I should have stayed behind to protect her,"

Jin sighed, "I can't help you with that guilt but remember, everything happens for a reason."

"Stop with that bullshit talk," I said slapping his hand away from me, "I almost got Nari killed because I was too fucking stupid. I want his head on a god damn plate so I can feed it to the wild animals,"

"It will happen sooner than you think," Jin said so quietly that I almost missed it. He cleared his throat, "I will be around if you need me...let me know when she wakes up. She will need to eat something."

I sighed, "Hey, Jin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you."

"Don't say sorry. I understand. Love is a powerful feeling and it isn't something that is easily replaced," He said with a sad smile and he ruffled my hair, "Don't ever let that feeling go. It makes you strong."

I frowned as he walked away and I turned back to Nari. I had never seen my brother with a female or even show any interest in them. I hadn't even seen him with a male. My brothers and I always had a bet as to when he would hook up with someone, but it never happened.

I shook my head, "Nari, I am so sorry. This is all my fault,"

"If you keep talking like that, I will punch you," Nari mumbled and I grabbed her hand as she sat up slowly, "This isn't your fault,"

"My father did this to you. It is my fault. I should have been here and I couldn't protect you,"

Nari shook her head, "Don't be silly. Jimin, thank you,"

"How are you feeling?" I asked, "Do you need more blood or something else to eat?"

"I'm ok," She said, "I hurt slightly but I'm ok. Thanks to you,"

I sighed and dropped my head onto the bed, "I thought I had lost you. I can't do that again. I can't keep losing you, Nari. I love you. I love you so much it hurts. I'm so sorry for everything that has happened and I'm sorry for letting you go. I should have disowned my father from the moment he threatened to kill you. I should have left with you and loved you at your side, instead of at a distance. I should have...I...Nari, I love you with everything I have."

Nari ran her fingers through my hair, "Jimin, look at me. Please,"

"I can't," I whispered, "I can't face you right now,"

"Just look at me you dork,"

I sniffed and looked up at her. I blinked away my tears and she smiled at me.

"I..." She said, "I've always wanted to resent you for what happened and I understood why you did it. I was heartbroken for so many years and I tried to hate you. I tried to fall out of love with you and I got boyfriends to try to forget you. I thought Kain would be the one to help me with that, but it made me realise that my heart couldn't belong to anyone...but you."

I reached up and put my hand on her cheek, "I am-"

"Jimin, I never fell out of love with you. Since the day you had to break it off with me, I left my heart with you. You have always been the one to hold my heart and spending this time with you again only made my love for you stronger."

"I-"

"Jimin, I love you. I'm so ridiculously in love with you that at times I feel as if I am going insane!" She said, "The last few days were hard for me because you were avoiding me. I thought we cleared everything up but-"

I crushed my lips against her catching her by surprise but after the initial shock, she gripped my hair tightly, kissing me back with need. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and we both groaned.

I climbed onto the bed, pressing her into the mattress not parting our lips for anything. My arousal grew to the point where I thought I would explode and I was almost grateful that she pulled away from the kiss.

We stared at each other, panting for air and I saw her swallow.

"If you are going after your father," She whispered, "I want to be involved. I want to help bring him down. I want to see him suffer for what he has done to you and your brothers. He will suffer painfully for the pain he has given to others, including Hana. I won't stand back and-"

"You have my word," I said, kissing her gently, "I'll even hold him still so you can throw a few punches,"

"Punches?" Nari smirked, "Oh, Jimin. You don't know me at all. I have a few syringes full of pure silver and I know how painful that is for royal blood,"

I groaned, "Oh god, I fucking love you."