5. sensei lawrence

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Narrator POV

AFTER SCHOOL CAME by pretty quickly for the teenagers.

Lexi and Miguel were both walking to the dojo and had corn nuts in their hands after they stopped by a gas station.

"So Lexi, tell me, what's the deal with you and Eli," he said to the girl eating her pack of corn nuts.

Lexi felt her cheeks go red and stared at the boy with wide eyes.

She tried to hide her blush but that was very difficult.

"W-w-w-what, what are you talking about," Lexi tried to hide her nervousness, but Miguel figured it out clearly.

"Oh stop Lexi, it's super obvious that you like Eli and he likes you too."

"Oh, I highly doubt that Miguel. He's probably just trying to be nice."

Miguel obviously knew the girl was lying, but he didn't find the fun in not continuing to mess with her.

"Okay, so it's okay if I shoot him a text right now saying that you lik-"

"MIGUEL STOP, OKAY FINE, I DO SORTA LIKE HIM. You happy?"

Miguel had a huge smile on his face, just as if he saw a shiny toy in the store.

"Oh my gosh, I just got you to confess. I just got you to confess," Miguel said in a sing-song voice.

Lexi shook her head at the boys' foolishness.

The pair talked the whole time while they were walking to the dojo.

"Sensei, I'm here," Miguel said while the bell to the door chimed.

Lexi admired the place. It was small and not in the best neighborhood, but it certainly had potential.

" Hey, Diaz- oh who's the girl?"

"Sensei this is Lexi and Lexi, this is Johnny Lawrence, my karate teacher."

"Oh wait I remember you, you're LaRusso's daughter," Johnny said to the girl, recognizing her from the other day.

"Oh, hi Johnny! I'm sorry I didn't recognize you with your gi and headband."

Johnny gave the girl a small smile then proceeded to talk to Miguel about their lesson for the day.

Lexi was cut off by her thoughts when Johnny spoke up to her.

"LaRusso, do you wanna hit a few rounds with Diaz?" I think he could use a tougher challenge," Johnny smirked over to Miguel then back to Lexi.

"Oh please, Sensei, I think I will be the one to beat her."

Lexi took off her backpack and her shoes, getting onto the mat with a smirk on her face.

"Please Miguel, I think I will be the one to beat your scrawny ass."

Johnny muffled his laugh with his hand over his mouth which made the two teenagers turn over to him.

"What? You know it's true, Diaz."

"Yeah yeah."

Lexi and Miguel then had their stances, ready to kick each other's asses.

"Ready, Aits !" Johnny said.

Miguel and Lexi circled each other and he threw the first punch.

Lexi dodged it easily and then used his disadvantage to kick him in the ribs.

Miguel grunted in pain while Johnny had a wide smile on his face, admiring the girl's karate technique.

"Woah, where did you learn that from?"

" My dad, captain obvious."

"Oh yeah, I forgot who your dad was for a second," Miguel said while being in pain.

After a while, the trio decided to call it a day.

"You got moves LaRusso, you should come back again soon," Johnny said.

"Yeah, we could really use more people in cobra kai," Miguel said staring over to the girl, hoping she will say yes.

"Sorry guys, I just don't know what my dad will think if he sees me here. I mean I will visit for sure, just maybe not an everyday thing."

Johnny and Miguel nodded their heads, knowing where the girl was coming from.

"Okay guys, I should really get going before my family figures out where I went," the girl said to the boys.

They waved goodbye and Lexi was walking home with the beautiful light of golden hour.

But that was interrupted with her phone chiming.

Lexi looked down on her phone and her eyes grew wide.

Her heart started to beat faster and faster while it was also fluttered with butterflies.

1 Message from Eli Moskowitz

HEY BABES

i hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. I'm also sorry for the slow updates. school has been kicking my ass lately.