23. ex's and oh what?

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

LEXI WAS ON HER WAY TO MEET AUSTIN at the park. She was super nervous, but she wanted to figure out what he wanted, so she can give it to him to make him go away.

The park was dark and quiet which was what Austin wanted. Lexi heard a branch break which made her jerk her head around.

"Well, well, well, look who decided to show up early. Guess you missed me too much, baby girl. "

Lexi cringed at her old nickname.  "Okay, get to the point dick face. What do you want."

Austin smirked and walked behind Lexi, hands on her shoulders while breathing down her neck,  making her get chills. "I thought you liked my dick, honey."

That was a major lie. Lexi did not like any physical contact even when they were together. He would force himself on her at times and she couldn't do anything because he would make threats and be violent.

"Okay Austin, what to do want?" Lexi pulled away from his grasp, trying to face him.

"I want another chance."

Lexi scoffed, thinking of the preposterous idea. "If you have the thought of us getting back together, then you are literally crazy. How did you even get out of juvie anyways?"

"Good behavior. Made sure the cops knew what a good person I was so I can see you sooner. "

Lexi cut off Austin which was a bold move for her. "Look, there is no way I am giving you a second chance, and if you thought I was even thinking about it, you should get yourself checked in a psychiatric hospital."Lexi went to walk the other way.

This is what pissed off Austin and made him go into his abusive mode. He grabbed Lexi's arm aggressively and made her turn around.

"Look here you bitch. I'm going to get you back no matter what and you can't say anything else about it."

Flashbacks of Austin abusing her came back and Lexi's heart started to race faster.

"Austin, let go of me," Lexi said with a firm tone, but on the inside, she was terrified.

"No."

Lexi tried to run away as fast as possible but it was too late. Austin caught up to her and tackled her to the ground.

"You bitch, you are mine, nobody else can have you," Austin said, with gritted teeth, threatening Lexi.