50| 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
»•» ✧❅✦❅ «•«

"FUCK EMOTIONS, I WANT TO TURN into a vampire so I can turn off my humanity," Lexi screamed to herself, her face burrowed in her pillow with the blinds shutting out any light, leaving her in a completely dark room.

Lexi was still sulking in her room, still completely upset about how Hawk was treating her. He surely can't be that mad at her for calling him a  dick.

Right?

Staying at Daniel's house for the next few days, Lexi wasn't able to get one of Johnny's thoughtful and inspirational speeches to cheer her up. Sure, Daniel has his fair share of speeches that can make Lexi feel better, but for some reason, Johnny's speeches were more effective.

A knock on the front door dragged Lexi out of her thoughts and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, not expecting anyone. She slowly made her way to the door, being cautious considering she was home alone.

Her heart was beating quickly with a tinge of fear, Lexi's mind always wandering to the worst, but when looked through the peephole, her demeanor immediately calmed.

"Robby? What are you doing here?" Lexi said, seeing how her brother had a worried look on his face as well.

"You never answered my texts or calls and I got worried." Lexi looked like she was in deep thought, making Robby snap his fingers, getting her attention back on him.

"How did you know I was staying here, not at Dad's?" Robby pulled out his phone and showed her the forbidden purple app they both hated, yet it seemed useful for life or death situations.

"Life 360, of fucking course?" Lexi said, rolling her eyes. As much as she hated the invasive app, she knew if she got it for Robby, it would help him ease his worry for her whenever she went out. The events that happened with Austin, did not just scar Lexi, but Robby as well, his guilt burying him every day for being in juvie instead of protecting his sister.

Lexi invited Robby into the house, him sitting on the dinner table as Lexi got him a cup of water. Once everyone got situated, Robby started to immediately ask his sister some questions.

"Okay, what's wrong with you, Lex? Why didn't you answer any of my messages? I got worried something happened." Lexi couldn't lie about her feelings right now. Not only would Robby notice when she was lying, but the dark circles and ragged hair were definitely a sign that Lexi was not happy at the moment, which is why she told him everything.

"It's Hawk." Robby's fists clenched at the name of his sister's boyfriend but nodded for her to continue. "He's been completely rude to me lately and it's like he's a completely different person." Lexi poured out her emotions to her brother, Robby listening to every word she said