47| 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞."

»•» ✧❅✦❅ «•«

"LEXI WAS RIDING HER BIKE into the parking lot of the Cobra Kai dojo, wanting to visit her brother who she hasn't seen in weeks. Johnny and Daniel had no idea she was at the dojo, her excuse being she was hanging out with a "friend." Placing her bike near the familiar door of the dojo she now despised because of the sensei, Lexi put her bag over her shoulders and swiftly opened the door, the bell chiming loudly, catching the attention of the Cobras.

Tory was the first to notice her friend standing near the doorway and before she could walk up to her, Robby beat her to it. At the sight of her, Robby immediately went up to Lexi and embraced her in a hug, the comfort of his sister easing the anger that was coursing through his body.

"Lex, what are you doing here? I really doubt Dad would want you here unless you didn't tell him, so what's up?" Robby scanned his sister's face, trying to see if there was any distress, his protective side instantly showing.

"Not much, it's just a lot of stress with Dad and my other dad, so I thought seeing my wonderfully annoying older brother can help," Lexi said sarcastically, making Robby let out a small chuckle.

"Well, I'm glad to see you. I missed you."

"I missed you too, Robby." Lexi was about to speak up again until she was abruptly interrupted by the all-too annoying voice she recognized clearly.

"LaRusso! You got guts showing your face here without your little boyfriend," Kyler said, Lexi's patience immediately depleting. Kyler roughly put an arm around Lexi's shoulders, making her tense up for a second before she swiftly grabbed his wrist and twisted it, a painful gasp coming out from Kyler.

Robby was about to step in, not liking the way his teammate was touching his sister, but he saw Lexi had it under control and he couldn't help but leave a proud smirk on his face.

"Touch me again, I will not hesitate to snap your wrist." Kyler nodded his head vigorously, desperately trying to get out of Lexi's grip. Once she let go, Kyler ran back with his other friends and Lexi stared at her brother before letting out a genuine laugh.

"The money I would pay to see that again," Robby said, almost unable to finish his sentence, his chest hurting from laughing. Before the siblings could talk to each other again, Kreese's voice boomed through the dojo, catching everyone's attention.

"Mr. Keene, you have a visitor," Kreese said in a monotone, still oblivious of Lexi's presence.

"Do you know this kid?" Robby slowly shook his head, but his attention was fully focused on the younger boy.