56| 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐏𝐀 ?

"𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"»•» ✧❅✦❅ «•«

»•» ✧❅✦❅ «•«

"ALL RIGHT HONEY, ARE you ready?" Johnny went up to his daughter, both of them wearing matching red gis. Johnny just finished his speech to the rest of the students and he wanted to check on his daughter one last time, making sure she was prepared for her skills portion of the tournament.

Lexi was next to do her routine and she was ecstatic, the nerves she had earlier were now gone. "Yup, I'm ready. I got this," Lexi muttered the last part of her sentence to herself. Johnny patted Lexi's back softly before the announcers called up her name.

"And next we have Elexcia LaRusso from Eagle Fang karate showcasing her routine." Lexi got onto the mat and straightened out her gi before turning to all of the dojos, seeing how they were supporting her too.

Robby and Tory were still cheering her on, despite the glare that Terry gave them. Everyone in Miyagi-Do was cheering her on as well, mostly Eli, but she was still grateful to see that the dojos were supporting her.

Lexi performed her routine, flawlessly hitting every piece of wood that was out in front of her, a clean smooth line being broken into the splintery layer of wood. Miguel and Devon who was holding the slabs of wood, wore proud smiles on their face, seeing how successful Lexi's routine was.

A proud grin was plastered on Lexi's face as she bowed in front of the crowd then took her place back on the mat. She turned to Miyagi-Do to see Eli cheering her on the most, Lexi's cheeks heating up from his support.

"You did good, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you," Johnny applauded, embracing his daughter in an airtight hug.

"Thanks, Dad." Lexi watched the rest of the dojos and their routines, cheering on her friends, boyfriend, and brother.

Not everyone had their perfect routines though. Mishaps happened and mistakes were made, but that did not stop Lexi from losing hope that her dojo will win.

Once everyone did their skills routine, the announcer was excited to share that they would be having a special guest. Lexi was waiting with anticipation about who this person was and her mouth dropped when she found out it was no other than Carrie Underwood.

"Um, Dad, am I seeing things, or is that Carrie Underwood?" Lexi asked, eyes widening in awe as she didn't take off her sight of the singer.

"I don't know, who's Carrie Underwood? Is she famous?" Lexi stared at her father incredulously and burst out into a fit of laughter at Johnny not being caught up with modern times.

Lexi watched intently as her fellow teammates went up against the other dojos. She cheered them on and it had its ups and downs, everyone getting their hits. When it was Lexi's turn to fight, she quickly won by beating a girl from another dojo that she wasn't familiar with.