13. dates

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

"DAD, DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS TO HIM? " Lexi had her arms crossed with her father who just stood there, watching Robby wax their cars in the dealership.

"Honey, you do remember I did the exact same thing with you right?"

Lexi nodded her head. "Yeah, I remember you made me and Sam paint the backyard for hours."

"And didn't it help with your muscle memory for karate?"

"Yeah, yeah it did," Lexi said knowing her dad was making a point.

"Ah, no, Robby you have to do it like this." Daniel was showing Robby how to "properly" wash the windows.

Lexi just stood there shaking her head, knowing what was about to come for him.

She walked up to Robby and put a hand on his shoulder and sighed. "Don't worry, Robby."

"Don't worry about what?"

"This is just the beginning so be prepared," Lexi said while patting his shoulder then walked off to her dad, leaving a confused Robby in the lot.

✧༺♥༻∞

"Miguel, if you're going on a date with my sister, then you need to go somewhere romantic and not lame," Lexi spoke while stretching on the mat with her Cobra Kai friends.

Lexi went to the dojo a little bit after leaving the dealership. As much as she wanted to see Robby go through what she did as a child, Lexi hasn't hung out with her friends all day.

"You should take her to get tattoos. " Hawk had a proud smile on his face, thinking it was a good idea.

"Uh, no do not do that. Knowing my sister, she'll dump your ass right away," Lexi said playfully glaring at Hawk's idea.

"Well too bad that's not her mojo because I know a guy, he just hooked me up with this bad boy."

Hawk undid his belt and took off the top of his gi, making Lexi blush, but tried to hide it. Aisha noticed where Lexi's eyes were gazing and smirked over to her. Lexi playfully rolled her eyes then put her attention back to Hawk.

"Woah, Eli, this is amazing." Lexi got up from the floor and gently placed her hands on his back, tracing the hawk.

"You like this, princess?" Hawk whispered quietly so only she could hear.