55| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

"𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤."
»•» ✧❅✦❅ «•«

"OH MY GOD, SAM, this lip color looks horrendous on me," Lexi complained, trying to get ready for prom. This was her first big dance in high school and she was panicking, knowing that Eli was going to be downstairs any minute. He was carpooling with Miguel and he was just as nervous to see his girlfriend.

"Stop complaining, you look so hot right now," Sam said while attempting to hold Lexi's face in place, trying to put more makeup on her cheeks. But it was difficult considering how much Lexi was moving right now from her anxiousness.

Lexi was wearing a lavender laced dress that reached  her feet, a small train left behind on the floor. The sheer iridescent fabric trailed along with the floral designs of her dress, accompanied by a high slit that nearly reached the top of her leg.

"Be honest Sam, do I look like a clown?" Lexi looked at herself in the mirror and flattened out her dress, her anxiety peaking.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have seen. You look absolutely stunning, Lex." Lexi thanked her sister softly before putting on her heels and looking at herself in the mirror one last time as a precaution to make sure everything was perfect.

"All right, let's do this." Sam and Lexi walked down the stairs carefully, making sure they don't trip on their heels and they held their corsages in their hands, waiting to see their boyfriends.

When they reached the corner of the last steps of the stairs, the LaRusso sisters made everyone's jaws drop, their beauty illuminating the house.

Miguel and Eli's mouths were gaped open, their eyes widening at their girlfriends. Eli couldn't stop staring at Lexi and a subtle tear descended on his cheek, in awe of the girl, but he wiped it away swiftly, hoping nobody saw him.

"Oh. My. God," Eli said, still staring at his girlfriend in admiration. He adjusted his tie,  his body starting to heat up from the beautiful sight in front of him.

"Close your mouth before you choke on flies, love." Eli laughed at his girlfriend's remark then was quick to hold her in his arms, kissing her cheek lightly. 

"You are so beautiful, princess. I swear, I'm going to cry again," Eli said the last part of his sentence towards Miguel, and the other boy nodded in agreement.

Lexi smiled, her cheeks burning from his comments and she gave him the corsage, him putting it on her wrist gently. Lexi pinned the boutonniere on Eli's chest, him acting dramatic as Lexi pretended to poke him with the needle.

The teenagers heard the sounds of a camera shuttering and they turned to look towards Daniel, who was holding his iPhone, taking pictures of his daughters' prom.

"Dad, really?" Lexi looked at Daniel, her cheeks flushing slightly in embarrassment.

"Yes, Lexi, I need to document this. This is your first big high school dance, you can't expect me to not take pictures," Daniel said as a matter of factly.