28. dad's friends

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

LEXI WAS SITTING ON A CHAIR, in the Cobra Kai dojo, watching her friends practice their karate. Lexi was also trying to ignore Hawk. Johnny wanted Lexi to come to the dojo to show that she wasn't weak and also he didn't want her home alone.

Hawk kept staring at Lexi, hoping she would look back at him, but she ignored him. She was still distraught with the events that happened the night before.

Hawk and Miguel were sparring with each other until their attention was interrupted by the door being swung open.

"The hell do you think you're doing?" Lexi's attention turned to Daniel who had an angry look on his face.

"Like you don't know." Daniel saw Lexi standing next to Johnny and his eyes softened a bit before glaring at Johnny again.

"Take your shoes off the mat. You're disrespecting my dojo."

"You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojos after what you just did to mine?" Daniel's voice was rising with anger.

"Dad, what are you talking about?" Daniel was about to answer but Johnny interrupted him 

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I didn't do anything to your dojo."

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh? You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this." Daniel's temper was getting the best of him now.

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso." Johnny was starting to get annoyed by his words, just like when they were teenagers.

"Yeah, well, I know you don't... you don't earn a Medal of Honor by stealing it." Daniel's voice cracked at that moment and Lexi's heart dropped, knowing how important that, the medal was to her family.

"Let me tell you something about your sensei. He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late, the doors of Miyagi-Do? Wide open."

"Are you poaching my students?"

"And what are you gonna do about it? You know I'm not gonna strike first." Johnny started to walk up closer to Daniel's face.

"I'm going to be the bigger man."

✧༺♥༻∞