46| 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

"𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬?"»•» ✧❅✦❅ «•«

"𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬?"
»•» ✧❅✦❅ «•«

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN a while, Lexi genuinely felt at peace, her friends finally being brought together and her father's starting to reconcile after many years of rivalry that has gotten between their potential friendship. Standing beside Hawk and Demetri, Lexi felt the strong hands of her boyfriend, slowly wrapping around her waist, making a smile appear brightly on her face.

"You know both of my dads are right there and they won't hesitate to kick your ass right?" Lexi had sarcasm laced in her voice, yet both she and Hawk knew she was serious as well. Simply shrugging his shoulders, Hawk dismissed his girlfriend's warning and continued to leave his arm wrapped around her waist.

But when Johnny turned his vision towards his daughter, his demeanor instantly turned into a protective one as he saw how handy grabby Hawk was getting with his daughter Lexi. Daniel was too distracted talking, so he didn't notice Lexi and Hawk. Johnny immediately shot daggers towards his daughter's boyfriend and fortunately for Hawk, he noticed Johnny's angered expression to know what he was thinking.

He reluctantly let go of Lexi's waist, making her look at Hawk in confusion and when she traced where his vision was set on, she simply laughed at her dad's protectiveness.

"Don't worry, he loves you, he's just messing around," Lexi said with a chuckle and Hawk knew it too, but that didn't stop him from shivering at the sight of Johnny's death glare. Easing some of the tension, both dojos' lined up into rows.

"Okay just breathe and follow me." Daniel started to lead with kata, Miyagi-Do following effortlessly, along with Lexi who has known these steps ever since she was a child. However, Eagle Fang, on the other hand, was completely clueless.

"Fighting positions!" Lexi jumped in her place, instantly switching from Miyagi-Do to Eagle Fang as she got into her fighting positions. "Front kick ready, hi-yah!" All of the members from Eagle Fang lifted their legs up, hitting the students in front of them, painful groans filling the air.

"Oh, this is going to be a long day" Lexi sighed, putting her hands on her hips, staring up at her dads who had a frustrated look on their faces as well.

"You have no idea, princess."

✧༺♥༻∞

"Dad, I told you, I'm not picking sides. I'm here to learn both techniques of karate, not just one." Lexi explained to Johnny who was eagerly trying to make her pick a side, but he knew he couldn't convince her.

"Yeah, I figured, but you have to admit, Eagle Fang is much better than that Miyagi crap."

Johnny stared at his daughter, waiting for her to answer, but she just smiled and shook her head. "Both styles of yours and Dad's karate has its perks. Now, tell me again, why are we using my boyfriend as a human punching bag?"