22. not safe

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

"MULLIGAN, SEND IT BACK."  Demetri, Hawk, and Lexi were playing volleyball on the beach since it was a nice day.

"There are no mulligans in volleyball. "

"Says you. Water break." Demetri walked off to the side of the net to get his water bottle then two girls stopped and seemed to recognize him.

"Cobra Kai"? You guys won that karate tournament, right?"

Demetri went along with it and straightened his posture. "The All Valley...the Rumble in Reseda? Yes, uh, we, uh...we certainly did."

Lexi smirked at Demetri while Hawk just stood there, having an annoyed look on his face.

"We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?"

"Uh, most def. That means "most definitely."

The girls walked off and Lexi put a hand on Demetri's shoulder. "Look at you, player."

"It'd be nice if you actually earned the Cobra Kai cred you're so happy to take. When are you ever gonna sign up?" Lexi noticed Hawk using an annoyed tone with him. She put a hand on his chest to make him calm down, which it did.

"I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying the gain without the pain."

Hawk was about to say something until he heard his name being called.

"Hawk." Miguel walked towards him then they did their bro shake.

"Hey, there's the man."

"What's up?" Miguel had a depressed tone in his voice and Hawk noticed.

"No. No more of this. Look, it's a beautiful day out, the beach is packed with babes.No more sulking about Sam."

"I agree with him on this one, Miguel. Come on, have some fun." Lexi tried to cheer up her best friend but he still had a sad and angered look on his face.

"I'm not sulking about Sam. It's about Sensei." When Miguel mentioned Johnny, Lexi knew what he was going on about.

"Is this about his rap sheet? My parents read it online. I think it makes him more badass."

"It's about him and Robby Keene."

"Look, Miguel, I talked to Robby last night and he admitted some stuff to me. We don't know his whole story. Maybe we should give him a chance. He's going to tell me everything tonight. " Lexi tried to make Miguel see the situation differently, but it seemed to make him angrier.