34. she's awake

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

LEXI AND MIGUEL WERE STILL unconscious from the injuries of the fall. Miguel was in a coma, whereas Lexi woke up on and off for a while.

Johnny was getting drunk in a bar, feeling guilty over everything that has happened. Sam didn't have major injuries, just stitches on her arms.

The LaRusso's would visit Lexi, hoping one day she would fully become conscious. Luckily, that day came quickly.

Lexi gasped for air, her eyes wide scaring her family. Daniel shot up from his seat and went over to her side.

"Oh my god, Lexi, you're awake! How are you feeling honey?"

Lexi couldn't comprehend what was happening. One moment she was at school and now, she is in a hospital bed with a IV tube stuck in her left arm.

"Dad, what happened?"

"You don't remember?" Lexi looked a little confused but her eyes started to fill with tears, the memories flowing through her mind.

"I want Eli," Lexi said, choking on her tears. Her family was barely able to comprehend what she said.

"Honey, who's Eli?" Lexi ignored Amanda's question and her thoughts immediately went to one person.

Miguel.

"Wait, how is Miguel? Can I see him?"

"I'm sorry sis, he isn't awake. He's in a coma." Sam could barely tell her sister that Miguel was in a coma, her own sadness taking over her body.

Lexi held her head in sadness and shame, feeling guilty for Miguel being in a coma.

"Can you please call Johnny and tell him to come here?" Daniel sighed slightly before nodding his head to Lexi.

✧༺♥༻∞

After Daniel contacted Johnny, he called Hawk that Lexi was awake. He was literally about to go to bed, but that's when he got the call from Johnny. He immediately grabbed his car keys and went 100 miles an hour over the freeway to see his girl.

Hawk ran into her hospital room, startling Lexi for a bit but a smile was quickly shown seeing him.

"Oh my god, Eli you scared me there for a second. Wow, I haven't seen you with your hair down in a long time. " Lexi smiled and Hawk smiled back. He engulfed her in a hug, but not a strong hug since he was cautious about her injuries.