42. the psycho is back

(omg he is so hot)

(omg he is so hot)

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚⭑·゚゚

"THIS IS DAY ONE. We've been here before, But things are different now. They tried to tear us down. It didn't work! Lexi was standing next to Miguel, listening to Johnny's speech.

"You don't need a dojo to be a dojo. Is that understood?"

"Yes sensei!"

"I started Cobra Kai with one nerd. This is a step up. Cobras are strong. They may be the kind of the jungle, but the worlds more than just a jungle. And there's only one animal that can kill a snake."

"A mongoose?" Bert said and Lexi and Miguel laughed slightly, but Johnny just signed.

"A real animal, Bert." Johnny looked at the other kids, waiting for an answer. After he didn't hear voices, he went to the box and started to take out T-shirts.

"Welcome... to Eagle Fang karate," Johnny revealed the shirt, an eagle with fangs plastered on it.

"Woah, sick shirt," Lexi said, admiring the print.

"Um, eagles don't have fan-" Mitch got cut off by Johnny throwing him a t-shirt in the face.

He started to throw everyone t-shirts and they put them on.

"Alright everyone, fall in!" The kids started to get closer to Johnny. Miguel and Lexi noticed Hawk and a couple of other Cobra Kai members started to walk towards the Eagle Fang students.

"Still got it. All right everybody looks like our class just got bigger. Make room."

Lexi smiled, happy that her boyfriend decided to join the right team. But then, Kyler and Tory started to follow behind the bushes, making Lexi and Miguel confused, what was happening. Then Kreese and the other Cobra Kai members started to follow, making Lexi roll her eyes at the annoying old man.

"I told you, Cobra Kai for life." Lexi stood up next to Johnny, getting closer to Hawk.

"Eli, I thought you were going to join." Lexi frowned at the boy. She now knew what side he really chose and it disappointed her.

"You chose the wrong side, princess." Hawk's voice was laced with venom, making Lexi take a step back, sad that he would use that type of tone with her.

That's when Miguel took a step forward, out of instinct to protect Lexi. For Hawk, this was also an instinct for him to do, stepping forward closer to Lexi to try and pull her behind him, but that didn't work.