24. daddy issues

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

LEXI COULD NOT COMPREHEND THE information she just heard in the last few minutes. She wanted to scream so loudly to get all of the stress off her chest, but she couldn't. At least not now.

The nurse left the room and left Lexi there in her thoughts. Daniel, Amanda, and Sam peeked their heads in her room, making Lexi smile slightly.

"Hey sis, oh my god, I'm glad you're doing okay." Sam hugged Lexi lightly, worried that she will hurt her wounds again.

"Thanks, Sam."

Lexi couldn't help it. She couldn't stand to look at her 'parents'.

"Hey hon, are you okay?" Amanda went to Lexi's side and held her hand, but Lexi jerked her hand away immediately.

"Lexi, what's wrong?" Daniel looked at her with worried eyes.

Lexi needed answers right away and she wasn't the type of person to hold it in. She had to know now.

"Am I adopted?" Lexi went straight at it, with no hesitation in her voice.

Daniel and Amanda looked at each other then back at Lexi.

"Look Lexi, we were going to tell you bu-"

"But what?! Keeping a secret that I'm adopted and you were not going to tell me?!" Lexi was furious now.

"Sam, did you know about this?" Sam nodded her head no then she glared at her parents,mad that they didn't tell her either.

Lexi took deep breaths, hoping to calm herself down. "Who are my real parents?" Lexi said,barely above a whisper.

"I-I don't know. All we know was that you were hidden in a bush in a trashy neighborhood in Reseda and there was a note in your cradle saying how they couldn't take care of a baby. So yeah, I found you then took you home. "

Lexi looked down, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. "You know, when the nurse did blood tests, she said my parents were Annabeth and John. John Lawrence. "

Daniel shot his head up, knowing the name. "Do you think it's Johnny," Lexi asked Daniel.

"I'm sure there are a lot of John Lawrence's in Los Angeles-"