𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜《𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1964

Becoming a charming popstar was the best thing that ever happened to you, having the world at your feet, and winning over the hearts of many people was like an reward for all the hard work you put into your music career. But as the days went on you were soon becoming more of a sex symbol, rather than a decent role model, and having your talent be overlooked at times.

With your popularity increasing ever day, tabloids soon became printing the lies that you held a rivalry for The Beatles, due to you being the only female artist at the moment to have almost gained the same amount of popularity as they did. In fact, you were quite friendly with the boys in the band, and both your manager and theirs thought it would be a good idea if you collaborated together; so that's just what you guys did.

John was quick to take an immediate liking to your ways when you first met, and you both grew closer than anyone expected. What turned out to be pure infatuation turned out to be love, as you and him bonded over the same likings, and spent more time with eachother than anyone else in the group; you guys even wrote the entire song that you were planning to release and sing live on the Ed Sullivan show.

"You look absolutely stunning, love" Those were the words that brought you out of your thoughts, and making you turn around to see John with a smirk tugging on his lips as he stood in the doorway of your dressing room.

You felt your cheeks flush pink, and you looked down trying to hide the fact that John made you blush. John found it hard to pull his eyes off your frame that looked so gorgeous in the red sequin dress that sparkled just like your beauty, and personality; he wished he could just come clean about his true feelings for you.

"Do you always have to make me blush?" You asked, laughing softly and looking back up at John, who originally came to tell you that it was time to go onstage and please the crowd.

"Yes, I do, but for now we have to go onstage" John announced, and you nodded with a sweet smile before going over to him and interlocking your hand with his, feeling him place a kiss on your cheeks. You and him walked out of the dressing room, leading the way down the hallways and onto the stage, the rest of the Beatles following.

Just by the mere sight of you all made the crowd go absolutely wild, screams and applause already starting to fill the entire air and making your ears ring like a telephone. John squeezed your hand, noticing how you almost looked disoriented but disguised it with a perfect smile.

"I present to you folks, The Beatles and Y/n Y/l/n, singing their latest hit, eight days a week" Ed announced to the fanatic crowd, before the boys began playing their instruments on queue. You swayed your hips, getting into the song that you and John wrote with eachother in mind.

You tried to contain your smile as you sung with John into the shared microphone, your heartbeat skipping beats in your chest, while John kept grinning, and getting even closer to your swaying body.
It amazed you both about how blind each of you were to the others crush, and you were just hoping one day you or John would be brave enough to confess the stashed away feeling for eachother.

Eventually after a few more minutes the song ended, and the crowd erupted into louder screams, if that was even possible. You and John bowed, and the boys flashed smiles at the fans who were going absolutely crazy for them all.

"Wow, that was quite a performance" Ed laughed, as he came up to you and John, his microphone in hand, probably preparing to ask a few questions based off rumours in the news, or other irreverent things that people wanted to know.

"Yes, well thank you" You giggled, while John wrapped his arm around your waist, sending a wave of goosebumps over your soft skin

"So, what inspired that song?" Ed asked, making you and John exchange glances. You both smiled at eachother, and anyone could tell by the way you two were looking at eachother that you were in love. The change of body language between you two making Ed forget his original question and strike up another one.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there a little unspoken fling going on between you two?"

John couldn't help but think that this was the chance to prove to you, and the world that he was in love with nobody but you. So, before you could even answer the question, John placed his lips onto yours, kissing you with passion and desire that nearly knocked you off your feet.

Everyone, including yourself was shocked at the bold gesture John did in front of the public eye, but you still kissed him back until Ed put an end to it all; kissing not being so family friendly like his show was described.

You for a few seconds, until John pulled away and smiled proudly "Did that answer your question?" He asked smugly, while you just blushed and lovingly pinched his cheek.

John's spontaneous action on live television got The Beatles banned from the Ed Sullivan show, and caused an uproar of more rumours in the media. Neither one of you cared though because you both had eachother now, and knew that you were in love all along

~Not Edited