𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚《𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙨》

Tw: noneRequested by 60s_Gal hope you like this

Tw: none
Requested by 60s_Gal hope you like this

1973

You sat to the side, with your loving husband, Charlie, watching Mick rehearse his erratic dance moves, during the soundcheck.
Both of you had been suppressing your laughter, not wanting the singer to see you two go into complete hysterics, over his dancing.

While you sat there you overheard a conversation between Anita and Bianca, a conversation that made you feel insecure.

"I don't understand why she had to tag along on this tour" Bianca pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I don't either, she's just complete rubbish and weird. I honestly don't know what Charlie sees in her" Anita added, making a few tears prick your eyes.

It hurt you a lot, especially since they were saying it behind your back, and because you had just gained your confidence back. Now that confidence went down the drain, and you began to feel like a real bummer.

"Charlie?" You asked quietly, making him turn to look at you, a cigarette dangling between his lips.

"Yes, love?"

You paused for a moment, trying to figure out a way to express what you were feeling.

"D-do you think I'm weird? I mean what do you even see in a woman like me?" You questioned, your eyes looking down at your platform shoes.

"Where is this coming from, darling?" Charlie shot a concerned look your way, and wrapped his left arm around your shoulders.

"I just overheard Anita and Bianca talking bad about me, behind my back" You informed, making Charlie sigh.

"Don't listen to twats like them. You're absolutely beautiful, and perfect in every way to me" Charlie placed a sweet kiss on your forehead, which made you smile in return, before you both resumed watching Mick dance around like an idiot.

~Not Edited