𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙈𝙚, 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜?《𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙮》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1970

Sitting on the old rustic dock, you looked out at the crystal blue lake ahead. Daydreaming about your handsome, curly headed husband, Roger. He was still on tour, and it left you lonely and miserable, as you longed to feel his arms around you.
Sighing, you picked up a stray pebble and tossed it out onto the lake, watching it skip with every ripple of the water.

"When are you coming home, Roger?" You asked yourself, almost like you were expecting him to answer you out of the blue. Too wrapped up in your own world, fiddling with the hem of your floral sundress, you didn't even hear the footsteps approaching you from behind, until a pair of hands covered your eyes.

"Miss me, darling?" Roger's warm voice asked, before you could squeal and question who was behind you

"Roger!" You exclaimed, and hopped up onto your feet, engulfing him in a big hug, the feeling of his arms embracing you sending a tingling feeling throughout your body.

"I missed you so much" You mumbled into his long hair, as he squeezed your body tight, his curls tickling your face.

"Well, I missed you too" Roger chuckled sweetly, pulling away to look you up and down, admiring every inch of your beautiful body and face. He had missed seeing your gorgeous self everday aswell, he missed everything about you and was even counting the days until the tour was over.

"Beautiful, as always" He sighed, making your cheeks turn a rosy pink, like they did when he complimented you on your first date together

"Wanna go for a swim?" Roger raised an eyebrow suggestively, smirking while pulling his baby blue t-shirt over his head. His fit body made you drool, and drown out the question that he just asked. You even forgot you had been staring, until he cleared his throat with another smirk on his lips.

"What?" You asked before finally remembering what he asked "I'd love to go swimming, but I don't have my bathing suit"

"So? I've seen your naked body before, and it's the most beautiful sight in this world" Roger stepped forward, and reached behind your back

"May I, darling?" He asked, wanting consent to unzip your dress, which you granted him with, even though there had been many times where you were both so lost in lust that consent was forgotten about.

While he unzipped the piece of clothing, you unbuckled his leather belt and let his denim jeans pool around his ankles.

"Fuck, why don't we skip the swim and just go home?" You mumbled, making Roger grin as he looked your body up and down, whilst contemplating the idea. But he had other fun things in mind, and that's when the cool water engulfed your body, and you came to the realization that Roger had just pushed you in.

Once you resurfaced and looked around, you were face to face with Roger and his big smile on display; you loved him with all your heart but he could be a clown at times.

"You can be such a jerk, you know that right?' You asked, wrapping your legs around his waist, and your arms around his neck.

"Oh you love it, darling" Roger laughed and held you closer to him.

Your eyes took in his beautiful features, before placing a passionate kiss to his delightful lips. Roger seemed to be a bit taken back, until a few seconds past. He was kissing you back with much more force and passion than you ever expected, as you became practically irresistible.

"I love you" He mumbled against your lips, it was almost inaudible but you still understood what he said.

"I love you too" You replied, eventually pulling away, making Roger groan at the feeling of your lips no longer being on his. Roger pretended to pout like a kif, earning a laugh or two from you

"Oh don't give me that"

"Oh I'll give you something when we get home" Roger grinned, nuzzling his face into your neck, his flirtatious remark causing you to feel all giddy inside.

"Well, if that's the case, then let's get back home" You replied with a mischievous smirk, knowing what would happen when you both got home; you were definitely not against it.

~Not Edited