𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚《𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚》

Tw: noneRequested by MelissaLindsey7 and Bee_Morrison

Tw: none
Requested by MelissaLindsey7 and Bee_Morrison

1973

The club was heavily crowded, the air filled with smoke and sex. While the loud music kept flowing in and out of your ringing mind.

You tried to ignore everything around you though, since your heart was set on finding that one particular man. The particular man that you had been following around for the last year, while he was on tour with his other bandmates.

Deep down, you knew it was wrong to be so attached to a rockstar; when you were just another lonely groupie, there for a "good time".

It was an unwritten rule to you and the groupies around, that you never should fall in love with a rockstar. Or become too attached to them aswell.

You broke both those rules though within the last year, especially after spending countless nights with Jimmy. Listening to his stories, his fantasies, and his desires. Feeling yourself fall deeper, and deeper in love with him each time.

He drove you mad like no other man had, but it felt like you didn't do anything for him; except be there to give him moments of pleasure.

Quickly, you were broken out of your thoughts, as your dreamy eyes finally landed on him with two other groupies.
They clinged to his side, while he played a few riffs on the guitar that he always made love to on stage.

You knew that you didn't mean anything to Jimmy, all you were to him was another groupie. So why did you get upset? Well that was because you were in love with him of course.

After a few moments of you standing there frozen, Jimmy looked up at you. His green orbs stared right through your suddenly nervous body, as you bit your bottom lip. Proceeding to stand there, while you took in the fact that Jimmy never would love you, the way that you loved him.

An eternity must've past, before you snapped out of your trance. Feeling the salty tears of embarrassment and rejection, brim your sweet eyes.

Being there in that club, and watching Jimmy flirt with other women was too overwhelming for yourself. So you had to leave, stopping the possibility of you doing something you'd be regretting.

****

Sighing, you found yourself flipping through a random fashion magazine, trying to do something that would get the guitarist off your mind.

Just then the bluesy and sensual beat of Since I've been loving you, played off the record player. Every note in the song, filling the air as you thought about Jimmy pinning you against the wall, and marking you as his.

Goosebumps crawled across your skin, and butterflies bubbled in the pit of your stomach. Just the mere thoughts of Jimmy had a grip on you. A grip that you didn't want to get out of.

Your fantasies of the rockstar drowned out reality, as you let yourself fall into a world where Jimmy was your main focus.

Those blissful moments, were soon interrupted by loud knocking on your hotel room door, making you abruptly jump up and quickly throw on a
short silk robe.

"Coming" you called out, unlocking the door and swinging it open to reveal the raven haired guitarist.

He was still in his stage costume, his hair still a wild but beautiful mess, and his face held a seducing look.

Your heart dropped along with your jaw, since Jimmy had never came to your hotel room by himself.

"Jimmy- what are you doing here?" You asked, stepping aside to let him come inside the luxurious room. His big green orbs automatically admired the white silk sheets, and bottle of champagne on the oak wood coffee table. While the thin sheer curtains blew in the warm breeze from the open balcony door.

"I wanted to see you" Jimmy finally pulled his gaze off his surroundings, moving it so it fell on your angelic face and stunning body.

"Why?- shouldn't you be with those other groupies?" You questioned back, your tone dripping with sarcasm; which made him chuckle and step closer to you.

You subtly licked your plump lips, before feeling him suddenly wrap his long arms around your waist.
He looked into your eyes with his dreamy green ones, making you get captivated by them.

"Why'd you leave so sudden?" Jimmy asked, in an almost low erotic whisper tone.

"I didn't like it there" you lied, but the brunette could see right through your pathetic lie.

"Don't lie to me, love" Jimmy softly grabbed your chin, and tilted it up.
Now you had no choice but to be mesmerized by those eyes.

"I'm not lying" your voice faded out near the end, while Jimmy just shook his head and smirked at you.

No words were spoken as he moved his hands up and down your body. A shaky breath left your lips.

"Jimmy w-what do you want?" You stuttered, feeling the guitarist take over your entire mind and body.

"You" Jimmy finally pressed his lips against yours, a wave of shivers shot up your back at the euphoric feeling of those heaven flavoured lips of his on your own.

Although you enjoyed the feeling, you still pushed him away, knowing that he only wanted you for one night of fun; but what did you expect from a rockstar?

"Jimmy, stop" you sighed, leaving a confused look on his face.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Jimmy wondered worriedly

You bit your bottom lip nervously, contemplating the idea of telling him your true feelings. Pushing your nerves and fears aside, you cleared your throat before speaking again.

"I-I love you, Jimmy. I know you don't feel the same way, but-" You were suddenly cut off by Jimmy cupping your face, and placing a big kiss to your lips.

It was so sudden, that it left you in a wild daze, until he abruptly pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you too" Jimmy confessed, making your jaw drop a bit, since you never expected Jimmy to say something so sincere like that.

"Really?" You asked, a bit shocked.

"Yeah, of course. I've loved you since we spent our first night together. " Jimmy smirked, which made you return the gesture, and pull him closer again.

~Not Edited