𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝙄𝙣 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚《𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1969

His nimble fingers strummed each chord on his acoustic guitar, with such smoothness, and concentration; staring at his playing for too long could almost get hypnotic. George looked so peaceful, and so calm, it was almost shocking, especially since he had been so tensed, and irritable recently, due to the fighting he was enduring with the other Beatles.

"The band's not going to last much longer, I'll he surprised if we make another album" George's honey-like voice spoke, breaking you from your own thoughts about the crumbling band, and making you shift closer to the guitarist, the soft grass beneath you rubbing gently on your legs.

"Why do you say that, my love" You asked, knowing the obvious answer, but still giving George the option to vent about anything that was on his mind, instead of bottling it up like he always did.

"All we do is argue now, and I have to practically fight to get any of my songs on the record" George said, while you rested your head on his shoulder. You pulled his right hand off the guitar, and brought it up to your lips, placing delicate kisses on his skin, trying to keep him calm, while he vented to you.

"The only kind of peace I feel is when I'm with you, like now" George looked over you, being so grateful to have such an amazing woman to stand by him through everything, and realizing how much he loved you.

"You're such a sweetheart, George" You blushed at George's words, not being able to contain the butterflies in your stomach, and lifted your head off his shoulder to get a proper look at the love of your life.

George's brown orbs gazed into your
(e/c) ones, practically getting lost in them too, while a smile tugged on his delightful lips, causing one to form on yours aswell. George really did love you, he loved you more than anything else, and he started to feel as if he never told you that enough.

"I love you so much, love, more than anything in this entire world" George admitted, placing his guitar to the side. You were a bit speechless from his words, and of course you had felt the same too, causing you to move yourself onto George's lap, and straddle him.

Not being able to find the right words to explain how you felt, you were hoping your actions would do the talking instead. So with that, you cupped George's cheeks, and kissed him hard, but passionate, causing the guitarist to kiss you back with no hesitation.

Your kisses had always made George weak, they were almost like a drug to him, a drug he could never give up, no matter how hard he'd try. George wrapped his arms around your waist, while you continued kissing him, his lips moving so smooth, and intoxicating against your own, making the meadow that you both sat in, and the blue sky fade away. The only thing consuming your attention was George, until you had to pull away for some air, earning a groan from George, even though he was also breathless.

"I love you so much too, George Harrison" you finally responded, causing George to smile, and peck your lips once more, your hands gently threading through his shaggy dark locks. You both admired the love in eachothers eyes, realizing how much you were so truly in love with one another, and that nothing could come between that kind of love. That was the kind of love that could last for an eternity.

It was yours and George's kind of love.

~Not Edited