𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚《𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1972

The sky was painted hues of blues and pinks, the bright sun slowly going down for the day. The warm summer breeze caressed your skin, as you layed on a soft blanket in a field of daisies, your boyfriend, Jimmy, next to you, his calloused hand interlocked with your soft one. You both watched the changing colours of the evening sky, basking in the mere presence of eachother, no words needing to be spoken.

Jimmy suddenly sat up, and picked a swaying daisy from the luscious green grass. He admired it for a moment, twirling it in between his nimble fingers, before placing it in your soft locks of hair, making you smile.

His dreamy eyes gazed down into yours lovingly, as you reached up and cupped his baby soft cheek. You could practically drown in his eyes, drown in his presence, for you were madly in love with guitarist. Everything about him seemed like a work art, the way he played his guitar, the way he charmed you, and the way he would whisper
'I love you'

Your precious dazed thoughts were soon interrupted, as Jimmy leaned down, and captured your lips in a slow, but passionate kiss. The kind of kiss that drive you even more mad for him, and he knew it.

'Summer Brreeze' began to play lowly off the baby blue radio, that was placed on the corner of the blanket, and you were left wondering if the moment was one of your wild dreams, or mere reality.

Jimmy positioned himself in between your legs, placing his hands on either side of your head, the plump lips of his, still kissing your very own. Unfortunately, he had to pull away for air, but nudged your nose with his, earning a soft laugh from you, making the guitarist sigh in delight.

"I love you so much, dear"

"I love you so much too" you smiled again, and couldn't help but reattach your lips to Jimmy's, continuing to bask in the everlasting moment, that both of you would cherish forever.

~Not Edited