𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚《𝘽𝙤𝙗 𝘿𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣》

Requested by Sofsims sorry for the long wait❤

1967

"I'm bored" you groaned, as you felt your boyfriend, Bob, thread his fingers through your hair.

It was another rainy and miserable day, and there wasn't anything else to do. Except watching movies, while cuddling with Bob.

"Well- what do you wanna do then?" Bob wondered, looking down at your head in his lap.

You went quiet for some time while you thought of something to do, but when your eyes landed on the nearby record player, a smirk went across your face.

"I wanna dance with you"

"What? You know I'm a terrible dancer" Bob laughed, trying his best to avoid the topic of 'dancing', especially since he was terrible at it; that was in his own eyes though.

"Oh c'mon, Dylan" you begged, and got off the couch, rushing over to the record player. You quickly pulled out one of your favourite vinyls, before going back over to Bob with a grin on your face.

"Bobby" you sang playfully, beckoning him with your index finger, which made him laugh and look away. You didn't stop pestering him though, afterall you were bored and needed something to do.

So you grabbed both of Bob's hands with your own, and pulled him up onto his feet, dragging him closer to the record player. The music starting to shoot through you, making the urge to dance become harder to resist

"C'mon, just dance with me" you whined unintentional, which made Bob smile, before he gave in and spun you around. You laughed as you almost tripped over your own feet, but Bob caught you, and pulled your body even closer to his.

He swayed you to the beat of the song, and you couldn't help but think that he was actually enjoying himself. Especially since he now had this big goofy smile on his face, while you began to dance even closer to him.

You loved how you could let loose like this around Bob, it made you love him even more because he didn't judge your craziness, or get frustrated when you'd do silly things.

Too caught up in your thoughts, you didn't even realize where your feet were, and ended up falling this time.

"Shit, are you okay, love?" Bob asked worriedly, kneeling down to your level to see you in a fit of laughter. Bob was relieved to see that you didn't hurt anything, but he couldn't hold in his laughter anymore either.

"Your so clumsy, you know that right?" Bob chuckled, before you pulled him ontop of you. Planting a long and sweet kiss to his lips, which made butterflies erupt in your stomach

"I love you" Bob grinned proudly, pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you too, Dylan"

-Not Edited