𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚《𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨》

Tw: mentions of drugs/alcohol

1972

Like any rockstar, drugs and alcohol were essentials in life, alongside their music. Addictions always forming quicker than they'd expect, and their money being thrown out the window to fuel those addictions that they couldn't kick. That just so happened to the man that you had fallen for back in 1965, when The Rolling Stones were really starting to take off.

Back then, he was more dependent on cigarettes, but hadn't touched anything else other than a little amount of grass and some booze here and there, making you believe that he would be the perfect guy to settle down and eventually start a family with; you were sadly mistaken though.

A common accident was made, leaving you to carry his child for nine months, thankfully Keith was really good about the whole idea of being a father. He even was in the delivery room when she was born, and in no time he was spoiling his daughter like she was a princess.

That was until he got into some physcadelic drugs that soon turned into cocaine and heroin. Once those addictions formed you kicked him out, and rarely let him see yours and his daughter, not wanting her to see her father either drunk or high. Nor did you want her to grow up surrounded by those substances and a dad that abused them.

Now, lonely as ever, you began to really miss Keith, and realized how much you were really in love with him. And the fact that your daughter always wanted to go through old pictures that captured you and Keith in content moments, or hear stories about you both didn't help your longing for him.

"This was daddy and I back in 1965, on our first date, two years before you were born" You spoke pointing to the black and white photo of you with Keith's arms wrapped around your waist, smiles plastered on your faces, as you stood in front of his old Cadillac. It felt like yesterday since you experienced your first date with him, and how you made out with him later on that evening in that car.

"You and daddy were pretty together" She said, and you couldn't help but laugh at the five year old's comment, before looking at your watch to see how close it was to her bedtime.

"Well, it looks like it is almost time for you to go to bed, babe" You announced, knocking on the front door soon catching your attention instead of your daughter's groan, that was followed by her small footsteps running up the stairs to her colorful bedroom.

"Melanie, mommy will be up there in just a few minutes!" You called out to her, and headed over to the door. The guitarist on the other side enduring his fourth day of being completely sober, all because he couldn't stop thinking about you or Melanie, and really wanted you to give him a second chance to prove himself.

You opened the door and were immediately greeted by that handsome guitarist, who actually looked clean compared to how he'd look when he was on something. The longer you stared at him like you were frozen, the more you felt the need to be with him again, and the more you remembered why you fell for him.