𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣'《𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1970

Orange and brown leaves of the once lucious, green tree tops, fell slowly from the old branches. The sky was grey, the wind and rain still strong, as you gazed out your window, watching raindrops roll down the glass.

It was weather like this, that made you think about what it would feel like to have the warm breeze, that accompanied California everyday, on your delicate skin, and the soothing sound of the ocean. While you layed in the soft grains of sand, with the love of your life next to you, it was just one of your mere fantasies.

"What are you thinking about love?" Robert's soft voice made you jump out of your trance, and pull your gaze from outside, to look at the blonde beauty himself.

"Nothing, just daydreaming I guess?" you sighed, making Robert chuckle, and scoot closer to you on the couch. He knew how much of a daydreamer you were, and it was one of his favourite things about you; he loved it when you would elaborate on them too.

"It seems that's all you do these days" Robert rubbed your thigh with his warm calloused hand, sending a wave of goosebumps over your skin, something that his touch always seemed to do.

You soon gave a small smile, and repositioned yourself so you sat on his lap. It didn't take long for you to bury your delicate face into his long golden curls, as he wrapped his arms tightly around you, pulling you even closer.

"How about next weekend we go to California dear?" Robert suggested, remembering how much you would go on about California, and how bad you wanted to go there, so he figured he'd make that come true.

You were starting to bubble with excitement when Robert announced that, making you snap your head up and turn that small smile into one that could light up the entire world.

"Are you serious?!" You exclaimed, bouncing a bit on Robert's lap, due to the overflow of joy, you were feeling.

"I'm serious love, and we can stay as long as you want"

"You're amazing Robert, I love you so much!" You gushed, and placed a long loving peck on his lips, a kiss that was soon turned into a more passionate one, that showed how thankful you were, and how much you loved the him.

~Not Edited