Chapter 1

Elena looked at the test that was in her hand."How no this can't be possible." She ran out the bathroom. She started to throw clothes in to bags. Anything she wanted and put it in her car.

"Hey are you going somewhere."

Elena turned around and seen Stefan and Damon."What do y'all want. Kat left a few weeks ago cause she needed space because your dumbass cheated on her with Rebekah mother fucking Mikaelson. I think i'm gonna follow her lead. But becareful because i will tear you apart limb from limb." She flashed her hybrid eyes and fangs.

"What about you didn't you go and sleep with her older brother." Damon smirked.

"Well you cheated on my with that stupid witch. To bad i killed her." Elena smirked."I gotta go places to be things to do. People to see vampires to hide from. And witches to talk to since Katherine dropped off the face of the earth. Bye." Elena got in her car and drove away.

When she was far enough she took out her phone."Hello Elena you need something."

Elena rolled her eyes."Pack lets go i need to go talk to some witches about a little problem i'm having."

"What problem."

"I think i'm pregnant."

"I'll be ready in twenty how much space you got." Caroline asked.

"A whole backseat. Were trading cars so no one can track us."

"Got it."

"Ok be there soon."

--

Caroline put her stuff in Elena's backseat and got in the passenger side."So let me get this straight the time that you slept with Kol to get back at Bonnie who liked him Damon who hated him and Rebekah from sleeping with Stefan whp was with Katherine you got pregnant. Bitch damn what the hell."

"I know right. I need to find a witch and Katherine is nowhere to be found. But i got a plan i know a wolf who might be able to help me."

"Don't say Hayley." Caroline spat.

"No her friend. In New Orleans. Lets go."

"But aren't-"

"I know there but if i have any hope of figuring how the hell this happened i gotta go there i just have to be sneaky about it and not let them know i am there. Cause if they find out that i am there then hell is gonna be set off."

"Ok calm down ok. Lets just go."
--
Elena and Caroline arrived in the Bayou they were meeting a wolf. "Elena good to see you how can i help. You know its illegal for werewolfs right now its dangerous."

"I know that but vampires aren't and i'm half vampire, Which is the stronger smell that i give off.  But i need a witch i'm pregnant and i'm worried."

"Go to the quarter witches are everywhere but please don't get caught Elena its dangerous."

"I know thank you."

--

Elena and Caroline went to the center of the quarter. There were witches and vampires everywhere and that freaked them out. A few witches stared at Elena wide-eyed and scared.

"Pick one walk up to now so we can get out of here." Caroline said. She knew most of them were older then her. And she didn't like the fact that Elena could get hurt if they had to fight being pregnant she wanted to quickly get it over with.

Elena walked over to a witch. Who looked up at the two."Lafyette Cemetery you can get your answers there."

"Thank you."

--
When they got to the cemetery they couldn't get in. But a witch walked out."You two may come in,"

They walked past the gate."Ok why don't we get this over with shall we you want something in exchange for imformation don't you." Elena wasn't stupid she knew that things came at a price.

Soon someone dragged in Hayley Marshall. Caroline and Elena looked at eachother then Hayley. Caroline looked to the witches."What is going on here? What are you doing?"

"Well were about to use you three to get to the originals see i know at least one of them are about to jump to save one of you to save one you have to save all and to save all well they have to help us."

She started to chant a spell Caroline flashed to her and snapped her neck."Any one else were leaving all three of us and I dare any of you to try me."Witches started to slowly walk foward."I guess thats my answer Hayley duck and cover."

Caroline was not playing with them no one threatened her and got away with it.

Elena and Caroline vamped out they started to kill the witches. And thanks to their training with Katherine they were pretty good at dodging witches when they needed. There was a few witches left."If i were you you'll let us leave or be like your friends."

"Yes Mam."

Elena grabbed Hayley and vamped out.
--
Klaus Marcel and Kol went to the Cemetery and were greeted by witches buring other witches."What the bloody hell."

The witches looked up."What do y'all want. Were kind of busy right now."

Marcel looked around."What happened."

"Pissed off the wrong vampire." Sophie walked out of the shadows."My sister kidnapped a werewolf she found in the Bayou and another ran into Elena Gilbert and Caroline Forbes. Lets just say Miss Forbes didn't appreciate the threats and well her and her friend were able to dodge spells to put them down and killed the lot and took Hayley with them. Not to mention these two are going to be fathers."

"Thats impossible." Klaus said.

"Hayley Marshall is pregnant and so is Elena Gilbert. And i don't think Elena wanted y'all to know she ran."