Chapter 5

Elena was pacing in the main area of the compound she was waiting on Kol to get back so she could give him a piece of her mind. Jeremy and Tyler were safe which was good they offered to take them with her. But she knew that it wouldn't work they would just kidnap her again.

Kol walked in talking with Marcel and Sophie."Someone's mad."

Elena glared at him. Flashing her hybrid eyes."Do you want to die? My venom is unique requires my blood good thing about being a doppelganger i will bite you."

Marcel looked at Kol."So this is Elena."

"Yup Elena Gilbert her and her twin are doppelgangerss. I just happened to get her pregnant."

"You can't make me stay here? Me and Katherine are trying to go to Paris have a good life there not be sucked into this stupid family. If you haven't realized by now i don't like being told what to do."

"You can't leave Esther has a hit on your head." Sophie pleaded.

"I know that so i am trying to put an ocean between me and them. Not with them in the sae place as me." Her eyes flashed to normal."I'm a hybrid i have anger issue and i'm pregnant by the original a-hole. Which makes me hormonal which does nothing good for my attitude. So unless you want your head wripped off." Elena crossed her ars over her chest as Marcel stood in front of Sophie."I'll kill you two i don't care how old you are."

Caroline walked down the stairs."Lena you've already killed 5 people in the last 12 hours. Lets not make it 7. Who are you two?"

"Marcel Vampire here known them most of my life. This is Sophie she's a witch here."

"I don't care he can't keep me here. I won't stay here we wake that witch up and i get the hell out of New Orleans."

"Waking her up requires getting into the Fauline Cottage and then we need a way out which means that we kind of need there help. Katherine doesn't have a spell for that."

"Fauline's cottage" Sophie asked. Both girls turned to look at her."I can get you in but i can't get you out its spelled by a strong witch to keep people in and not let them out. Maybe if i knew who casted it."

"That would be me and another witch but she's long gone." Kol said.Everyone looked at him."It was in 1914. A witch got mad and went to Klaus lets just say he tried to get a magical dagger and failed thats why we didn''t meet again until 2010 when he needed my help. Who do y'all need out of there."

"No one inparticular. KATHY I NEED A FAVOR."

Katherine walked out of the room they gave her."Depends what is it."

"Your book where's your book."

Katherine took of the necklace that she had on and put it in her hand making it grow."Here you go what do you need."

"Remember how Bonnie's grandma has made a cellar if you went in you couldn't get out"

Katherine shuddered and nodded."We trapped Bonnie and Caroline in there and didn't tell her."

"Do you remember how you got out."

"Yeah but that was spell was hard Sheila and Abby put it on and i had to help her undo it otherwise they would be trapped forever. Why?"

"Funny question are you up for a spell."

"She's trapped in there isn't she and y'all have to go in. I can tweak the spell but i need a drop of your blood and theres for them to come out. Spell is towards the back if you get everything i can tweak it but i need other power."

"Deal."

"Ugh i hate you. But fine i'll tweak it"

"Thank you!"

"Whatever just get it ready I want out of this place."

"Wow i forogt about that. So we get Freya and get out of here." Caroline said,

Klaus walked in."Are you two serious?"

Elena turned towards Klaus."I refuse to raise a kid with a physco."