23

Katherine walked into the Salvatore Boarding school she went straight to Ric's office. If they were going under an Alias she wanted to use that to try and find her sister before something else happened. She had been without her twin for so long and she refused to go any longer without being reunited with her.  "I need the address of Isabella Scott mother." Accroding to what she got from Hope and Melani that was Makayla's Alias.

Alaric looked at her confused he was sure that she knew better than anyone that he couldn't just give out that information. It was confidential and against the law and not to mention he was not sure why she even needed the information. "What?"

"Now ric!" She didn't have any time to waste she had to find her sister before she lost this lead too. She knew her sister and after everything that had happened she was sure that she was going to be to scared to come back so she had to get to her before she dissapeared.

"Kat it's confidential you know that." Even if he wanted to and he trusted her with the information he couldn't just give it out.

"Did you ever meet the mom?" She doubted that he did but had to ask nonetheless. She was sure that in signing Makayla up under the false names that she took every precaution to hide who they were.

"No it was signed annoymous." He didn't question it figured that the parents didn't want who they were getting across the school and innerfering with their daughters education and the chance to really find herself.

She put her hands on her desk she knew what she was about to say was about to change everything. "It's Elena."

--
Katherine walked into Elena's house hearing her sister crying after she had told Ric that it was Elena he had given over the information. Knowing that Katherine had been desperate to get her sister and niece back for her family. For Melani. She flashed to her seen her sitting up against the door crying. She knew that she had been through a lot but she didn't know how far it had gone. "El."

Elena looked up at her sister she realy hoped that she wasn't just saying things. It was true when people said never seperate twins. She hadn't been doing well and she had really missed her sister.  "Kat."

She nodded going to sit next to her she had rarely seen her sister vulnerable growing up and she didn't like this scene in front of her at all. Her sister had always been the stronger one of the two showing weakness not very often. Scared of being in love and running from it what about as weak as she got. Even when it had come to Dahlia and taking her down her sister proved time and time again that she would do anything for the ones that she loved and that she cared about.  "What's wrong?"

She wiped the tears from her face she had been so excited to e a mother and she felt as if she was failing at it. She wasn't trying to be the kind of mother that always dictated what her child did. But she had been trying to keep her safe and off the same path she went down. She knew better than anyone that werewolves were tempered and they weren't always the best people to be around. "I failed at raising her she hates me i can't even control my own daughter."

She knew that this was hard for her especially since she had thought that they were dead. But they were all alive no one had died and this was all of there chance to be a family once again.  "You need to see them Elena."

"I thought they were dead for years i thought they were dead i thought all of you were dead and here i am finding out that you are all alive." Hearing her daughter's voice had been hard she had thought that she had lost her. And Makayla wasn't helping she didn't understand her mother's history with greif and how bad it had used to be. "She doesn't even care to her i am the worst mother in the world."

"No she doesn't." She knew her sister wanted to be a mother there was no way that her niece hated her that much. She couldn't have.

"Yes she does. I avoid her i'm distant yet she's the one who can't bother to listen to what i tell her to.  She can't bother to actually spend any time with me." She hated to admit it but her and her daughter hardly knew each other the first few years had been fine. When it was just the two of them and they only had each other. But then when they got out of whatever they had been in everything had changed they hardly talked they hardly were around each other. She didn't care to listen to anything that her mother had to say. She hated it but she knew that Makayla would have rather been with Kol. "She doesn't care that i'm her mother she wished that she was never with me."

"El." She hated how sad her sister sounded she had never heard her this hurt over something. She knew tha ther sister had been trying and it wasn't easy for her to do so. She didn't believe that Makayla wanted to be with Kol she couldn't have.

She wished that she could believe that her daughter was ok with staying with her but she knew better. And when she had said it her daughter didn't have anything else to say and she knew that she had been right. "Kat she didn't even deny it."

"You bound your wolf side?" She knew her sister and she had always embraced the wolf in her she knew that if she had her wolf bound that meant that she was going through serious pain.

Elena nodded she stuck by what she had said taking it away was helping her to stay sane. It helped her to not lash out at every little thing and have any more mental breakdowns. "My anger was taking over i had no other choice."

"Come home Lena." She knew that her sister probably had the fear that something worse would happen but it would only get worse if she didn't come back. She had seen how Melani had been with her mother gone and she knew that the first step to fixing everything was Elena and Makayla coming back.

"I can't." She had to admit it that she was scared and she didn't think that her daughter would go all so willingly no matter if she would have prefered to be with her father or not.

"Yes you have to we all missed you guys come home." Katherine knew the toll that had been taken on the family and knew that with Elena gone that it had been hard for all of them.

She scoffed looking at her sister as easy as that sounded she knew her daughter and if she were to ask her to come she would fight against it. "You think Makayla will come willingly."

She took a breath she just wanted her sister to go back she would deal with her niece. "I'll deal with her."

"Ok."

"Pack send the stuff to New Orleans it's time for you to come home." She was making sure that they both returned home and she was going to do it her way.
--
Freya was looking through books when Kamiyah came and sat next to her. She knew that her mother was the most protective of everyone in the family. She made it her job to keep all of them safe. "Mom what you looking for?"

"And unbinding spell but everytime i find one it says i need the witch who cast it." She hated that because she didn't know who cast it and she remembered that Elena was very stubborn so she doubted that she would get the information from her. "And i doubt your aunt will give me the name."

She remembered her aunt being stubborn and she knew that her mom had a point about how she might not give the name of the witch who put the spell on but her uncles were originals and if she was a vampire now they could force her to tell them who had done it so they could undo it. "Can't Kol or Elijah even Klaus like compel her to tell us."

She looked up at her daughter as nice as that sounded she didn't know if Elena would come back. "That's if she deides that she doesn't wants to come back here."

"Don't say that."

Freya turned towards her niece she knew that this was hard for her finding out that after 11 years her mother was infact alive. But they had to be honest they didn't know if Elena would actually return. They knew how she was at first she had wanted to do it all by herself she didn't want to get hurt. And becoming part of the family and being torn away from them had hurt her the most. "Mel."

She shook her head fighting back the tears that were starting to come down. She wanted her mother to come back and she knew that her aunt would make it happen. "Don't say aunt Kat is going to get her to come home they are both coming home."

Rebekah walked over to her niece she knew that this was hard for her to grasp but they had to to wait it out to see how Elena would react first. "Mel we don't know how your mother is going to react to this."

"I have waited for years to find my mother and now i have and she is coming home." She didn't care what anyone else was saying she knew that her mother was going to come home. She had been waiting on this for so long and now it was finally happening and no one was going to take this away from her. "And no one can tell me otherwise."

"Mel enough." Kol scolded he knew how much she wanted Elena back but he didn't want her taking her temper out on everyone else. He knew that it could get worse than it was now.

She turned towards her father she didn't care what everyone else had to say her mother was coming back no one would change her mind not even her father. "No i don't care mom is coming home Kayla is coming home."