Chapter 3

The four girls were sitting in a hotel room."So what are we supposed to do now."

"You heard the witch Freya Mikaelson needs to be awoken." Caroline said.

"That requires going back to New Orleans." Elena reminded.

"They probably don't even know its highly unlikely. That they were able to figure it out already." Caroline said,

Elena pulled out her phone."Tyler texted me Rebekah is asking about me. Why is Rebekah asking about me then."

"Ok that probably is bad. If we run won't they hunt us down." Hayley asked,

"Yes." Caroline said.

"Then why are we running." Hayley asked,

"Are you stupid." Katherine asked."Originals ruin lives. And if we go back who's to say when y'all have your kids they won't take them and kill you there for we do not tell them where we are. If they find us were probably as good as dead."

"Whose your babies father you never mentioned it." Elena asked.

"Don't worry about it." Katherine sighed. She stood."Well then who goes to wake up Freya."

"We should wait on that." Caroline said."So plans what are y'all going to do."

"I don't know."

"Pregnant i don't know whether to be scared or happy." Elena said."With all people it had to be an original just my luck after everything that we've been through."

"Why?" Katherine asked.

"I don't want him to take my baby from me. I don't want them to be in my child's lives if they don't want to be there. If there just doing it because they feel like they have to." Elena said.

"Elena you know thats not true." Caroline said.

"Is it Kol is a selfish son  of a bitch sometimes and he only cares about himself. I don't know whether its true or not."

"Selfish son of a bitch that you slept with and got pregnant by. Remember how about we talk about that." Katherine said.

"In my defense it was the perfect revenge at the time. Rebekah hated me and slept with Stefan I sleep with her brother and it'll piss her the hell off. Bonnie liked Kol because of his witch history. And she slept withb Damon knowing i was with him she was supposed to be my best friend and she slept with my boyfriend and Damon just hated Kol in general, Cause there both cocky assholes."

"They could still be looking for us right now which would be a really bad thing. We have to stay away from sight."

--

Kol Klaus and Elijah were talking with Marcel in the compound. When Sophie came in with a witch. Marcel stood and looked at her."Soph i assume that you have some news for us that can be of value."

"We need to complete the Harvest otherwise the whole city will die."

Kol stood and looked at Sophie."So i'm asumming you come for a trade."

"Davina is off the table." Marcel said.

"I can put a protection spell on her so that if the Harvest really is just a Myth and doesn't work she'll come back."

"And your sure that your spell will work." Marcel asked.

"I've been a witch for a thousand years. I know enough to know that those girls are under spells. And if its who i think it is i need the spell to undo it."

"Davina first then i hand over the witch. You touch me she dies. And you'll get no information out of her." Sophie siad.

Marcel vamped away and came back with Davina."Spell first." Kol did the spell. Marcel walked over to Sophie."D everything will be alright."

"Your giving me to her i trusted you." Davina's voice was going cold.

Marcel gave Davina to Sophie."Her name is Kate she gave the spell to the girls after telling them to get far far away from New Orleans. A vampire brought her to the cemetery."

"Kate were going to have a nice chat about where you sent the girls to."

"I'm not telling you anything. I'm not letting you near them. They wanted an explanation and i gave them one."

"Search her."

A vampire came over and searched through her. A vampire went through her phone."Last thing was a meeting with Katherine Pierce there's a phone number."

"Call the number."

They called the number. It got to three dial tones before she spoke."Hello. Kate. Why are you calling."

"Katherine," Klaus said."Is your sister and Hayley with you. And Caroline,."

"No I'm alone."

Klaus took the phone from Marcel and handed it to Kol."So Elena Hayley and Caroline are not with you."

Kol gave Elijah the location. He handed the phone back to Klaus as Elijah walked away to make a call.

"Your a bad liar your sister can lie better then you do."

"My sister also can sneak around better than i can whats the point in your statement i gotta go. Places to be things to do. A sister to get in touch with. Bye." Katherine hung up.

A few minutes Later Elijah walked in."Some vampires near there are going to be following her and if she's with them. There to not lose them and bring them here in 2 weeks let them think we don't know where they  are,"

"Clever. Well then we best get ready for the four new Arrivals. Sophie do the Harvest and Mark my words if Davina does not come back i will Kill you and everyone that you ever loved."