Chapter 10

They had gotten the girls to go to bed and they were furious how dare she do that to them. Freya was about ready to rip her head off but that wasn't going to do her any good.

Caroline looked between all of them it really seemed like she was going to be playing peacemaker for awhile. Everyone else was tense and ready for bloodshed. "What are we supposed to do now?"

"Besides rip her to shreds i really don't know what else there is to do." Freya just wanted to kill her aunt after everything that woman had already put her through this was the worst thing that she could have ever done.

Hayely scoffed rolling her eyes she knew that they all liked resorting to violence but that was not going to help anything. It wasn't going to change that she kidnapped them and tried to use them for their power. "Well that helps."

"I just want to stab a freakin knife and watch her bleed and bleed and bleed" Freya knew that it was a little extreme but she had thought that she had lost her daughter and that didn't turn on to be the case. Her aunt had simply taken that chance from her.

"Watching Dahlia bleed isn't going to solve anything is it" Elena asked she knew that Freya wanted to kill her for not telling her that her daughter survived but it wasn't going to help them right now. They needed to think rational and she knew that she was certainly not the spokeperson for that. But she knew that they were going to have to do this right.

"What do suggest you do your very pregnant right now the minute y'all give birth your girls are gone." She had not meant to say it like that but it was true Dhalia was not going to stop until she had all of them so they were going to have to work fast. If they wanted all of them to survive they needed to do it and do it now.

Elena flashed her amber eyes she knew that Freya was mad but she wasn't going to start yelling at her. She already hated when people thought that they could control her and tell her what to do. And it was no secret that she could not keep her attitude in check. "Do i need to snap your neck i know you won't die from it you better watch who your yelling at because it sure as hell isn't me."

Caroline stepped in between them this could not be happening right now. They needed to all stay calm and think this through rushing into anything was not going to help and waiting wasn't going to help either. They needed a plan and they needed to go with the plan before it was to late. "Freya you need to calm down i know that it is not easy finding out that you didn't lose your daughter but yelling and getting angry isn't going to help anyone right now."

"I thought i lost my baby she made me think that i lost my baby but it turns out that she just put her into someone else." She was angry that her own blood had put her through that. She was angry with everything that her aunt had put her through. She couldn't do it before with that being her only family. But now she was ready to get rid of the bitch once and for all. She hated her with a passion and wanted to see her bleed. "I'm pissed right now i thought my baby was gone and i was never going to get another chance to have kids again. You have your whole life to get kids you do not know what it feels like to lose a baby how it changes you and it turned out to be a lie."

Elena's eyes returned to normal she didn't really want to wolf out on her. She understood where she was coming from and how it hurt. But that didn't turn out to be the case. Now they just needed to come up with a plan so they all survived."She's not dead though she is alive and she is going to stay alive but you have to calm down so we can come up with some sort of a plan to get rid of her once and for all."

Freya sighed she knew they were right she just needed to calm down so they could decide what they were about to do. "Fine what do you suggest."

Elena took a breath she knew that they were going to need to do this right for it to work. And they could not let Dahlia find out what they were doing. "We still have at least 3 months before she comes. We should work on getting everything that we need to take her down once and for all she won't be expecting us to be ready for her. We should make sure that we have multiple knifes to take her down not just one."

"Fine we get everything we need then we take her down once and for all." It indeed did sound like a good plan and it could work.

"Sounds like a plan now i am tired its been a long day." After everything that she went through she just wanted to lay down and go to sleep.

"Maybe stop leaving without permission and you wouldn't have such a long day." They all knew that she liked to do whatever she wanted without a care in the world and that would come back to bite her.

Elena smirked she didn't really care to listen to them. She didn't really care to do what she was supposed to do especially since she was going to have to be a responsible parent when the twins came. "Where is the fun in that?"

"Its not fun its called keeping you safe which would be a lot easier if you actually listened." Kol knew that it would be a lot easier to keep all of them safe if any of them would ever listen to them. But all the girls prefered there own things.

"I can take care of myself i don't need you to play protective baby daddy you only care about my health because you want to challenge your sister that is it that is all." She didn't really care to argue you anymore she was going to sleep. She knew that it was going to be a long few days with the girls here now to.