14

Now that Elena was up she wanted the rest of her answers and she was going to get it. "Aiden what is this? Why are you here now?"  She didn’t get why he would show up now it was not just because she was in danger he was watching her and she knew it.

Their family wasn’t the best by far but they protected each other. No matter how they felt about the other they protected each other. "Come on despite the fact that you like to try to do everything by yourself has any of us really ever let you."

“We still don’t know who the blood belongs to.” Elena reminded so much for helping what were they going to do about that.

They had been working to complete that to and they knew exactly who the blood belonged to and they had a plan to do it already. "So Davina-"

"Davina what?" She had a strange feeling that she wasn’t going to like what he said next. She took a deep breath to calm herself.

He knew that his sister was not about to like this but none of her siblings were willing to let her do this alone. "Ressurected the originals parents."

She started tapping her foot glaring at him she knew that there was more to the story than that and she wanted to know what it was and what she was doing. "And."

"After a very intense conversation and a whole lot of magic the blood was Esther.” How they came to know that information was whole other story to get to the point they figured it out and Daivna had her work cut out for her. “I told her that she should be the one to give it to you but she said that she needed to find a way to kill them once and for all so that they can never come back and try to kill her nieces."

"Thanks bro sorry for trying to kill you." She dropped her arms and her glare, she was sorry for the latest time she had tred to kill him.

He looked at her crossing his arms over his chest he didn’t really trust when she said that. "Which time?"

She shrugged she knew that it wouldn’’t be the last time that she tried to kill him. "Most recent." Maybe sometimes she let her werewolf temper get the best of her but it wasn’t always her fault. “I want food.”

“Come on.”

She nodded walking out with Kol leaving everyone else. Caroline took a breath looking to the siblings. “She won’t do it.”

“Huh?” Freya looked to Caroline confused to what she was talking about.

“She won’t leave so you can deal with Dahlia on your own.” Caroline knew her best friend and shed didn’t like being sidelined and she wasn’t going to let it happen now.

“That’s why he is going to be the one to tell her.” She might not get to mad about him telling her.

“You’re setting him up?”

“Yeah.” Not the best idea but it was all they had for right now.

“I know i definitely am.”

Everyone looked to Katherine confused to what she was talking about. “What did you do?”

“My sister is stubborn she is afraid of being loved and that is about to change. So i just waited till she went to sleep to have a talk with him. He may be a Mikaelson witch but i am a first born petrova doppelganger witch.” She was sure that her point came across how she had wanted it to.

They walking in the quarter Elena was eating chinese. “Am i hard to talk to?” What her sister had said to her earlier that day was starting to get to her.

“You want me to give you an honest answer.” He didn’t know if it was wise he was sure that she was going to take offence to it.

She had a feeling she wasn’t going to like what he had to say but she wanted the truth. “Yes.”

“You are hard to talk to.” He had tried to possibly make an effort but she always seemed to shut him out. “We can’t keep playing this game Elena.”

“What?” She was a little confused to what he was talking about. She was sure that she didn’t make it that obvious her sister knew her so she could obviously tell that something was up.

“One minute your nice and the next it has to be your way or no way.” After a very intense conversation with Katherine before Elena had gotten up he realized that maybe she was right. “Everyone is not out to hurt you.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” She refused to broach the topic. It wasn’t something that she wanted to get into. She just wanted a simple answer and noow she regretted bringing it up in the first place.

“Elena.”

She didn’t know what she was supposed to say that she had difficulty trusting people because she had been betrayed to many times. That it was hard for her to give her heart to anyone over fear of it breaking. “What do you want me to say?”

“Anything but nothing.” They needed to talk about this they couldn’t just leave each other in the dark. They wouldn’t get any where that way. They would still be going the same way that they had been. Something needed to change.

“I know that you’ve tried to stay on my goodside and that i don’t make it easy.” She knew that she wasn’t the easiest people to talk to and that she was always guarded but she had her reasons for that which a lot of people wouldn’t really understand. She took her anger out on people that she shouldn’t and she tried to push people that cared about her away. She knew tah it wasn’t healthy and that maybe what her sister had said might of been right to some degree. But she didn’t know how she was supposed to change that she was scared. “But it isn’t easy for me to let people in. My ex boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend. My mother didn’t want twins she wanted one child and she ended up cursing our lives. My parents died because of me. My best friend is putting her life in danger to protect me because i asked her to come with me. Most of my siblings watch me from the sideline rather than actually be my brothers or my sisters. My aunt died my dad died it isn’t the easiest for me right now.”

“I’’m not asking you to drop all of your barriers i am just asking you to give me a chance to see what could happen for us.” He knew that it wasn’t going to be so easy but he just wanted the chance to try.

She nodded she needed to learn to move on and it started with learning to not be so hostile.