13

A/n so I was rereading something trying to figure out how far Katherine was in her pregnancy compared to Hayley and Elena and realized that I had messed up with uploading this chapter I had the edited and the unedited version published my bad sorry about confusion

--
They were in the compound still trying to get ahold of the girls. And they couldn’t reach them and the spells that Freya and Kol were doing weren’t working and that was making her even more frustrated. “It’s not working!”

“Try again and keep trying.” They couldn’t be lost in the wind they couldn’t be. Someone had to know where they were.

“What do you think we’re doing Nik?” Freya was getting more and more irritated she knew that she should have offered to go with them. But with Kamiyah now here she hadn’t wanted to leave her here. But she didn’t want to take her out yet either.

Aiden walked in carrying Elena followed by Katherine and Hayley who were both in a daze. Freya cleared the table.

“Lay her here.”

Aiden layed her on the table he cut his wrist forcing it to her mouth. He knew that she was weak and this was going to be the best way to wake her up. Also she wouldn’t be able to stand the taste so he had that going for him to.

Caroline didn’t think that was the best idea she knew how Elena could be and was kind of scared of her."She could kil- "

"Shh.” They might not have understood it but he knew what he was doing. “Midnight wake up come on."

Elena’s eyes shot open she moved his arm away from her mouth. She sat up coughing. She hated the taste in her mouth. " Your blood taste like dirt."

"Nice to see you two." He had been worried that someone was going to  happen to her or he wouldn’t get their in time. He didn’t want her to get hurt.

She flashed up pinning him to the wall. She was mad at him how dare he.  Some were about to move to stop hee when Katherine waved them off. She knew why her sister was mad at him. And that she had every right to be angry with him. " That’s her brother. I cast a spell after we turned we feed off siblings it tastes like dirt." It was more of a safety thing for the siblings rather then the twins.

"How long have you been in New Orleans Aiden?" She wanted answers and she wanted them now she didn’t care if she was pregnant she would still ick his ass for not showing up sooner.

He knew that she wasn’t going to be to fond of the answer but he wasn’t going to lie to her. "3 years."

"Why am i just now figuring out your here?” She had never picked up anyone’s scent besides her little sisters. But she knew that Davina was going through a lot and she didn’t want to mess anything up more. “I have been to the bayou i didnt even catch yiur scent you can’t play big brother when its convient to you." She let him go backing up a few steps she needed to catch her breath being pregnant  sure made her tired.

It wasn’t all his fault he hadn’t know that she was there until a few weeks ago she had the option to reach out too. "Ugh watch it midnight you can’t judge when you-"

It was not her choice but to come she didn’t get an option and she hadn’t even known that he was in New Orleans so that wasn’t fair either. "I was forced to come here i was underthe impression you were looking for the others." She refused to let him get away with this she had questions and he was going to give her the answers that she wanted.

"Others." Hayley asked she had thought the Witches had been kidding when they said that Elena had one of 23.

"The witches were not kidding when they said i was of 23.” She had a lot of siblings and she still yet to know them all so that was always fun finding out that someone was related to her. “I place at 17 then there is Katherine and some more including The Claire witch. Mom had 3 kids dad had 21."

"And i thought Vampires were bad at that."

"He knew about me he knew about a few of my older siblings but he didnt know how many hormal wolf in college"  She knew that Mason didn’t know of all the ids that he had but he knew that there was some.  She also didn’t want to go into  more detail about it. But right now all she wanted to do was curl up in her bed and go to sleep. She didn’t want to deal with anything else today. “I’m tired.”

“Come on.”

Elena followed Kol upstairs leaving the rest of the group.

“And they aren’t together because?”

“She’s stubborn and he’s an idiot.” And that was the simple way of putting it.

They all looked at Caroline. They knew that she was right and Katherine had to agree with her on that. “You do have a point there”

“Any chance of them ever getting together?” It was a real question did anyone really think that the two could make it.

“Well they are getting nicer to each other so their is that chance.” Elena was starting to grow on Rebekah she had done so much