16

They got out of the car Elena grabbed one of her daughters carseat while Caroline grabbed the other one. Hayley was carrying newly born Hope Katherine had Kameron Freya had Kamiyah and Rebekah had Arabella. They walked into the safe house which Freya had previously come to enchant to make it safe for the kids to be there without anyone knowing where they were. They walked in looking around they already had their stuff there. Freya locked the door putting up another spell for safety. “So what do we do now?”

Freya knew thaat none of them were ok with what they had to do. But they were doing it aand that was that. “We have to trust them to deal with Dahlial.”

“I’m going to go put Melani and Makayla down.” She didn’t want to be there and all of them knew that already. She just wanted to stay with her girls she didn’t want anything to happening to them. She would much rather be out their fighting Dahlia then hiding.

“Ok.” They knew there was no point in doing anything it wouldn’t be over until Dahlia was finally gone.

Elena was sitting on the couch she had put the girls to sleep and she was just hoping that they wouldn’t wake up. But either way she wasn’t sure that she was going to get any sleep anyways.

“I have an idea you game.”

She looked to Freya who was standing against the wall. With her arms crossed but she was confused what she was talking about. “What do you mean?”

“Dahlia isn’t going to do what they want she is coming for the girls plain and simple.” She knew that her brothers weren’t going to agree with what she was about to do bu it needed to be done. Dahlia was a danger to her family and she was going to eliminate her. “So we need to stop her.”

“I thought you were against me helping.” She was sure that all the siblings wanted her to have nothing to do with Dahlia right now.

She knew exactly why her brother wanted her away from Dahlia because he wouldn’t be able to stand if something happened to her. He needed to know that she was safe from harm while he did this. But she knew that it wasn’t the way to go. “My brother is in love with you Elena.”

“No he is not.” She didn’t think she was capable of being loved her past didn’t attest to that at least.

“Yes he is.” She knew that it was something the hybrid couldn’t quite grasp but she knew that it was true. “I know that you are afraid of being hurt again but he isn’t going to hurt you he can’t stand nothing happening ”

“What’s the plan?” She didn’t want to talk about that right now she just wanted to get rid of Dahlia.

“Elena what are you scared of the way you and my brother interact has changed in the last few months.” She knew that there was feelings attached and that Elena was just to scared to admit it.

She couldn’ think about that right now she need to know that all of them were going to be safe and that meant getting rid of Dahlia once and for all so that she could never take the kids and use them for power ever again.  “I can’t think about that right now.”

Freya knew thatt the less people that went the easier that it was going to be. The more people they brought the more they were risking and she wasn’t willing to do thaat. “You and me-”

“And me.”

The two turned to see Caroline who was walking in. “You two are crazy if you think you are not taking me along.” She knew that Elena was going to do something but she hadn’t thought that freya would try to do something too. But based on how she reacted with Kamiyah after she found out what her aunt had did that should have been a thought.

“No.” Both could agree on one thing that this was not Caroline’s fight and they were not dragging her into this.

She wasn’t letting them put her off to the side and she wasn’t letting them do it by themselves so they would just have to deal with taking her along with them or it was a no go. “You don’t have a choice unless you want me to call them and tell themm what you ttwo are up too.”

They looked at eachother taking her was their only option seeing as snap neck wound not last long and someone would see her if they spelled her and they didn’t really want to go through the trouble of hiding her. So that left one option.