17

Kol Elijah and Klaus were getting ready  to draw out Dahlia when Kol's phone started to ring. They had sort of finalized what they were going to do and now it was time to put the plan into action.  He took his phone out answering it and putting it to his ear. He didn’t knw who would be calling him right now. "Hello."

Davina knew that they were not about to like what was happening. But they needed to know and they needed to know now. "Dahlia's dead but-"

If they weren’t the ones that had killed her then he wasn’t sure that he wanted to know who had. "But what Davina?"

"You need to see for yourself." She wasn’t going to tell him anything else until he arrived because he wasn’t going to like it.

When the original brothers arrived they seen Aiden helping his sister to sit up. Davina had helped Freya to stand up and Caroline was leaning against a tree in a daze.

“What the hell is wrong with you three?” Klaus knew that they liked doing things that they shouldn’t but he hadn’t thought that they would do something like this.

Aiden helped his sister to stand she was still in a daze and hadn’t noticed the otters that were around her. He was happy him and Davina arrived when they did otherwise it could have been much worse“You ok midnight.”

She put her hand on her head it wasn’t the best idea to do what they had but they had got the desired result now all she wanted to do was go to sleep. “My head hurts.”

Aiden looked behind him seeing the original brothers. He wasn’t stupid he noticed that something was happening between his sister and the original. “I think their’s someone that wants to talk to you.”

“What?” She was confused to what he was talking about.

“Look behind you midnight.” He knew that she wasn’t always fond of him calling her that. But he didn’t care this was his little sister and no matter how little they talked he didn’t want anything to happen to her.

She turned around seeing the brothers. But she was still confused to what was going on. Kol flashed to Elena. “Are you ok?”

“My head hurts but other than that i am fine.” She was ok sedid what she had to do and she was ok.

Klaus flashed over to Caroline who was still in a daze. “What happened?” He could tell tthat something was wrong but he smelt blood.

“I’m just healing slow.” She knew that it wasn’t going to be easy but now it was over.  “But i promise that i am fine.”

Ellijah flashed to his sister helping her to regain balance.  He could tell thaat all of them were a little woozy and that it might have not been the easiest fight for them. “I am going to take a wild guess and say that this was your idea.”

“I wanted her gone.” And they head succeeded and she was happy for that.

“Lets get you three out of here.”

When they got back to the compound Kol pulled Elena to his room. He closed the door behind him. He took her hands staring into her eyes. He didn’t know what to think when Davina had called him. Especially when she said that Dahlia was dead and he knew that him or his brothers hadn’t had anything to do with it. And he knew who did who made it clear that she was going to help kill her. "Don't ever do anything like that again."

She had problems she didnt trust people she was scared to be loved but something that scared her more than anything else had to be the thought of losing her daughters gave her a feeling she didnn’t  like. She felt vulnerable like they could be taken from her aat any moment. “I needed her gone i refuse to live in fear for my children.”

“Elena you could have died.” Things had changed and he didn’t know what he would have done if anything had possibly happened to her.

She knew what the risks were but she didn’t care she just wanted that witch gone. And to make sure that her family would have been safe from harm. “But i didn’t and she can never get to them again.” She wrapped her arms around him hugging him laying her head against his chest. She didn’t want anyone in pain because of her no matter how much she wished that she still hated them and they stil hated her which would have made doing what she had easier knowing that no one would have cared or that she wouldn’t care what they thought.

“Never again.” He was listening to her heartbeat which had slowed down from when he had first found her.

“I love you and i’m scared of getting hurt i’m scared of this all changing or me waking up and this all turning out to be a dream.” She had never known fear like this she had never been worried for anyone but herself and her sister but that had all quickly changed and she didn’t want it to change again.

“I won’t let anything happen to you i love you too.” When he had first found out of the doppelganger he had thought that they would both just be like the past ones but he was proven wrong.