19

Elena was making sure that they hadn't forgotten anything before they went to take the girls to their new school. They were leaving first only because Elena wanted to make a few stops along the way. "So everything is ready?"

"Now who is freaking out?" He knew that as much as she didn't want the girls to go to the new school she also didn't like the idea of being away from them.

"I am not worrying." She was trying to find something to do to delay the fact that they had to take the girls so maybe she was.

"We have everyhting they are in the car and they are ready,"

"Ok fine lets go." She sighed grabbed her bag and headed out the house with him following her.

"And here i thought i was the only one that didn't want them to go." They both went to get into the car he was happy he wasn't the only one of them that didn't want their kids to leave just yet.

"I just have to remind myself that they will benefit from this." She knew that this was good for them and after all the arguing that she did as well as Hayley and Katherine she couldn't get cold feet about it now. "Be around kids like them."

"Reminder no one is like them. Except Hope." They were special kids part witch, vampire and werewolf. There was no one else that was like them and to top it off they were from two of the most powerful lines their were the only living descendants to the original vampires. He just didn't want people to be scared of them or avoid them because of who they were.

"Which is another reason they need to meet new people. They can not only know Hope, Arabella, Kamiyah, Kameron, Lizzie and Josie." This was their chance to make friends that weren't their families. To learn and control who they were and shape who they wanted to be. "They have to get the chance to meet new people and they'll be taught to control who they are. Something y'all and me and Kat struggled with for years."

"We weren't that bad." He didn't think that their family had been that bad at control.

She looked back at her sleeping daughters looking back over to him. Their were things that she would say in front of her five year olds and things that she refused to.  "Says the person who left trails of bodies because he couldn't control his blood lust."

"I guess that is fair." He couldn't argue with that but she hadn't been much better. "Remember you aren't the friendliest hybrid."

"Oh i know." She never claimed she wasn't she just knew that she had to tone it back a little. "But we have to let them decide what they want not let who they are force what they become."
--
Aiden had been in the bayou near the border he had shifted back preparing to go back home when he heard something. He followed the scent seeing to circles of salt and a flipped car. One which had his niece and her father and the other which was empty.
--
"Did they leave already?" Caroline had expected her best friend to call. She was sitting with the rest of the family and they were getting ready to leave. Jeremy was playing with the kids while everyone else was packing. There to say him and Rebekah had gotten close after everything had happened he had moved down. Wanting to be with his sisters nieces and nephews.

Davina took out her phone she didn't have any calls from her sister. She had talked to her earlier and was told that she would call when they reached city limits. But no calls came through. "She said she would call before she crossed the borer."

Aiden walked in he had some knews they weren't going to like. "Two of them are missing."

"Who?" They didn't want to think of which two were missing they half expected it to either be the kids or their parents. They didn't think it could be anyone else.

"Elena and Makayla nowhere to be found." He had looked around but he couldn't catch their scent it was like they had just vanished.

"What?" Katherine knew her sister she wouldn't just disappear not after everything not after finally getting a family and being in love. And if she did their was no way that she was just taking Makayla and leaving Melani.

He had waited for them to wake up and they didn't have a clue where they could be either but he insisted on going out to look for her. "Kol has Melani but Makayla is missing so is Elena their was a crash."

"What do you mean their was a crash?" They were hybrids for god sakes their was no way that they just got into a crash.

"At the border and it wasn't by accident." That much he knew that it didn't just happen someone caused it and whoever did knew exactly where Elena and Melani were.

"Then we have to try and find them."
===
More about the accident in the next chapter what do you think happened to Elena and Melani