07

Alexa's Point of View

I woke up to a loud bang on my window. Again? How many times am I gonna get woken up by Hamzah at my window?

I pulled the curtains to reveal the light curly haired boy, angry and upset I put back the curtains and laid in my bed.

"Can we talk?" I heard his muffled voice from outside my window.

"Go away!" I called back angrily.

"I'll just wait outside then until your ready.."

I stayed still on my bed. But about five minutes later I got curious to see if he was still outside. I pulled the curtains, he was gone. So much for waiting. I opened the window and stuck my head out, looking left then right.

"Looking for me?" He asked as he walked towards the window.

"No," I shook my head and leaned back into my room going to shut the window.

Aaron put his hand on the bottom of the window, holding it open. I used both my arms to attempt to push it back down, not caring if I crushed his fingers. But even with all my might, the window wouldn't budge against his force.

"What do you want?" I sighed giving up.

"To talk," He said calmly.

"About what?" I asked.

"I was wrong. Okay?"

I stepped away from the window giving him space to come in. He sat on my bed as I shut the window and pushed the curtains closed. I stayed quiet allowing him to continue what he was saying.

"You stood up for me against my mom's boyfriend and I should've been more grateful," He said. "And for that I'm sorry."

I raised my eyebrows, "Okay."

"Okay?" He questioned. "That's it?"

"I don't know what you want me to say," I shrugged leaning against my dresser facing him.

"Come here," He said softly.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Come here," He said again.

I shook my head, "No."

He stood up off my bed and slowly took a few steps to me. Confused, I went to take a step back but there was so nowhere for me to walk.

He held my face in his hands and whispered to me, "I felt your hands against my face."

My cheeks flushed red. I look at the ground beneath us but he picked my head back up forcing eye contact.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked with a particular smirk on his face.

I shook my head, "I didn't do that.."

"So now we're lying to each other?" He asked softly inching his face closer to mine.

"I-I wasn't lying," I nervously said.

His face was so close to mine. He rested his forehead against mine now. My heart was beating so fast I figured I would have a heart attack before this were to even escalate. He moved his head down, his forehead now pressed against my cheek. I could feel his warm breath tickling my neck. I shivered.

He brought his face back up to mine, "I'm gonna kiss you now," He whispered.

I nodded my head as he leaned his face into mine. His pink lips brushed against mine for a moment before he fully connected them. His hands traveled down my body to the hem of my shirt.