Thank You

thank you SO much for reading this book. it means the world to me if you've made it this far.

when i began to write this story i never imagined how far it would come. it's been nearly four months since i began writing this story and i'm so thankful for the people that stuck around for the whole ride. from doing four updates a day to waiting two weeks for a chapter because life gets in the way of things.

i value everybody's input and criticism on this story as it will help me improve my writing.

as for a sequel, i'm not sure if anyone actually would be interested in one or if a sequel is even worth it. i feel like the ending of this story is a good one actually. it's quite ambiguous and leaves the future of alexa and aaron up to interpretation. does alexa ever go back to texas?

i understand there are other unanswered questions regarding the safety of hamzah and his relationship with haley. you may be wondering about claire and chase — where are they now?

or maybe you're curious or perhaps concerned even about alexa's parents. when the story began, her family seemed so well and put together. but as the story proceeds to go on for thirty-five parts, alexa's family begins to fall apart, thus ending in alexa leaving home at such a young age.

i do have plans for revealing the future of the characters in this fan fiction. i have a project i am going to begin working on which is actually connected to this story, but isn't quite a sequel..

all in all, thank you so much. i would love to hear what you have to say about this story (good and bad) to help me when curating another installment for this little universe i had the pleasure of creating. also, give me some predictions. what do YOU think happened after the second epilogue? what do you think my next project is about?

thank you so much!
-bella<3