4|| Friends

WKZBWKSNSJWANSHJWSNNAIWS
Thanks for 260+ reads <3

We're still fluffy

Song recommendation: Umbrella- Rihanna

No One's POV

A yawn left his mouth as he opened his eyes, blinking several times to get used to the lights around him, he felt like his body is burning, he tried to sit up but wasn't able to do so.

He felt his eyes burning a little which made him almost tear up, he turned his head to the side, finding his phone beside him, basically under the pillow.

'That was quite dangerous' he thought.

(A/N:Let me teach you another thing : sleeping with your phone on the bed, especially under the pillow or beside your head, is dangerous, because it sends dangerous vibrations through the whole body which can sometimes cause brain damage. So you better turn it off or put it somewhere far :) )

He unlocked his phone and went through his contacts, before clicking on a certain one, he put the phone on speaker and later it beside him because he doesn't have much energy, he was also oblivious of a certain blonde sitting- more like sleeping beside the end of his bed.

"OH mY gOd TAE ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Yoongi's concerned voice was heard, making Taehyung slightly jump.

"Hey yoonie". His own voice surprised him.

"Are you okay now?? Your voice sounds terrible."

"I feel like I'm in a burning hole but I'm better."

"Did Jeongguk help you yesterday?"

'Shit- I forgot about him' Taehyung thought, wondering if the older was annoyed of getting up in the middle of the night because of him.

"Yes hyung."

He heard Yoongi sigh "okay bear, I have to go now I'm almost late for class".

"Okay Yoon."

"Later." With that he hung up.

"You're awake?" Taehyung slightly jumped for the second time today because of someone's voice.

He felt a hand on his back and the other on his waist, helping him sit up properly.

He looked at Jeongguk, the older had puffy eyes probably from the lack of sleep.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung muttered, unable to look at the other, he felt guilty.

"I— what are you sorry for?" Jeongguk rose an eyebrow, sitting beside the other on the bed.

"Your sleep was disturbed by me— you didn't sleep well and I probably was a burden to you—" he was cut off by the other.

"Taehyung—No."