16||yoongi

Hi uwu

I had no motivation to write today but anything for you guys🥺

Do you want a chapter for Minimoonie?

Song recommendation: Side to Side - Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj

 Nicki Minaj

No One's POV

"So what do you say?" Jeongguk asked, his eyes never leaving the other's face , he wanted to know every emotion the other is feeling about the whole situation.

You may have guessed it and you may have not but again Jeongguk offered Taehyung to work for him and that he'll train him by himself in order to get his freedom back.

Right now they were sitting with Jin in Jeongguk's bedroom that Taehyung haven't exited from a week.

Jin remained silent as he looked at Taehyung with hopeful and pleading eyes, he wanted the younger to have his freedom. Yes, it requires being a criminal but it's for the best.

On the other hand Taehyung's brain cells were arguing.

For sure he was mad at Jeongguk for giving him such an option, couldn't it be money or anything simple?

But again he was aware of what Jeongguk wanted.

Trust and Loyalty.

We all know that betrayal only comes from the ones you trust, not your enemies.

He doesn't know if he can remain trapped in the same room for a long time, as the older said.

He wouldn't be able to meet his friends or family, plus of course they would file a case and make the police search for him.

He didn't want that, nope.

He doesn't want to be away from Jeongguk, the said male makes him feel safe for some reason, even if he's basically a killer.

He always wanted to ignore the butterflies in his stomach whenever the mafia gets too close, give him affection and say sweet and comforting words.

Now let's not get started with how hot he look- such a daddy material.

Anyways.

Taehyung let out a long sigh "fine." He stated, making the two elders widen their eyes with a smile on their faces.

"I'm proud of your decision." Jin exclaimed, ruffling the boy's hair before getting up and yelling a "I'm gonna prepare some food!"

The other two males nodded before looking back at each other.

Just as they made eye contact, Taehyung lowered his head and fiddled with his fingers.

"When am I gonna start?" He asked.