18||Bed

Ayy sorry for the late updates

School started again

You can't be mad at me, you know you can't:)

Less than 10 chapters left sweets

Enjooooy ;))

Song recommendation: Where have you been - Rihanna

No One's POV

"So what's the emergency?"

"Wow not even a hi first? Rude."

"Okay hello , now what is it?"

"It's about Taehyung." Jeongguk said, looking at the boy who was laying on his lap.

The other line went silent, both of the boys assuming that Jimin was trying to proceed what the mafia just said.

"Wait-Taehyung?! Speak!"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes "good news." He paused, caressing his baby's hair. "He's not missing."

"The fuck do you mean— you told us yourself 'tAeHyUnG iS MiSsInG' didn't you?"

"Well I was wrong?"

"So? How do you know he's not missing?"

"He sent me a text saying he needed some time alone so he went to an old friend's house and he's returning next week." Jeongguk explained, he spent a while with Taehyung trying to fake a small and believable story about why there was no sign of the boy.

"WHAT?" Jimin yelled through the phone, making Jeongguk wince and pull the phone away from his ear and glaring at it.

"You heard me."

"I-oh my-! Well- that's good I'm gonna tell the others!" Jimin exclaimed, making Jeongguk sigh in relief, but he tensed when Jimin spoke again.

"Wait."

'I swear to god-' Jeongguk thought as he let out a "hm?" while gritting his teeth.

"How did he text you if his phone is still here?"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes before coming up with another lie, "it was from his friend's phone."

"Oh."

"..."

"Thanks bye bitch!"

"YOU-"

*beep beep beep*

"How are you friends with that guy?" Jeongguk huffed, throwing the phone on the other side of the bed and glaring at it.

"Aren't you supposed to be friends with him as well?" Taehyung posed, before sitting up "plus that's Jiminie! Who wouldn't be his friend? He's so sweet and lovely."