-important-

It's been a month since I finished "Positive"

You can check my other Ff out if you want.

But I have smth important to say, I already said it on my message board but I'd like to post it here as well.

I tried ignoring this at first but it became too much,

PLS READ

What's your favorite scene/chapter in postive?

Mine was chap 5 when Jk told Tae about his mom.

Also I love chap 13 , the second half of the chapter when jk was walking in that park and got some flashbacks,,

I believe I made jk sensitive and emotional in there <3 bEcAuSe iN mOsT oF tHe FfS hE sEeMs LiKe a hEaRtLeSs mAfIa oR SmTh

I tried making a tie between Tae and jk's emotional moments so everything can actually be fair , realistic and logic.

AND FOR SOME READERS I actually didn't really like their comments,,

Yes koo did a bad move on Tae, but the guy has his reasons ok? I tried making this clear but seems like this doesn't work

None of the two was at fault,

Jk's only fault is betraying Tae when he himself was scared of the other's possible betrayal .

I also took a quote that says "as kids we loved the hero's but now as adults we understand the villains" and made Tae say this to jk to show him that he understands his difficulties which he covered by bad actions.

Also some ppl DMed me and told me jk was bipolar, in fact, he ISNT, he was just blinded by sadness and anger and insecurities, and this makes you do somethings you aren't aware of, so when he realized he hurt the other boy he tried to immediately apologize.

And some are mad because I made Tae forgive him? EXCUSE ME TAE WAS AT FAULT TOO in few stuff— idk if you were aware of this but his main goal was being harsh to the other in order to let him free, but he ended up with feelings.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

I am NOT COMFORTABLE writing smut , in my on-going Ff I am gonna try, but no promises.

Telling me that it can't be taekook without smut is immature, if you're so desperate for horny ffs kindly get out of here.

POSITIVE wasn't just about love between two college boys who happen to be trapped together during a pandemic, it's about that no matter how strong the person looks, everyone has a weak point in the end.

And that betrayal doesn't come from your enemies, it comes from the ones you trust.

And that you should appreciate what you have while it's still here, not cry about it when it's gone.

And don't blame anyone by their actions if you haven't heard their story, make sure to know that there is a reason for everything.

END OF THE LESSON >:(

Hmph ;^;

But my dear sweets, don't forget I love you okay? I was just upset some ppl didn't understand the book well <3

Thanks for almost 70k reads

-Yoonie