22||Today pt.2

Sope and Minimoonie at the second half of the chapter

You can skip the minimooni part

About the sope part- things can get quite important

Song Recommendation: Lovesick Girls- Blackpink

No One's POV

"I ain't letting you come in again."

"What? I didn't do anything."

"Oh yeah? What about this?" Taehyung pointed at the hickies on his neck and shoulders, then covered them again with the fluffy towel.

Jeongguk shrugged "That's art."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, then his annoyed look was replaced with a smiley one. "Can I wear your hoodie to school?"

Jeongguk smiled, his eyes sparkling, of course loving the idea "sure." He went to his closet and took out a grey hoodie, probably too big on Taehyung, but he'll look adorable anyways.

"Um by the way you're still naked." Taehyung pointed out.

"Oh."

[After Changing]

The two were now sitting in the living room, already dressed up, just waiting a little since it's still early .

"Angel?" Jeongguk called in a soft voice.

Taehyung's cheek turned pink, still not used to the petnames, he let out a "hm?". Looking at the older with doe eyes.

"Why don't you hate me?" Jeongguk asked, trying to keep his voice as steady as possible.

Taehyung's eyes softened. "I wouldn't hate you without a reason, Ggukie." He said, scooting over to the other and intertwining their fingers together. "Why are you asking me that?"

Jeongguk went silent for a second, his eyes looking staring at their hands, he squeezed Taehyung's hand softly before speaking again.

"I'm a mafia, a bad person, people are supposed to love nice humans."

Taehyung smiled sadly and put his head on the other's shoulder, sniffing his cologne softly. "You're nice , ggukie, your job, or your role in life doesn't describe who you really are."

"I didn't wanna become like that— I didn't wanna be a killer."

"Then.. why are you , like that now?"

Jeongguk fell silent, biting his lip harshly and trying to steady his breathing, not letting his emotions get the best of him.

"I don't know."

Taehyung frowned . "There must be a reason, come on you can tell me any—"

"I'm not ready."

"but—"