23|| Meet

Tomorrow is March 31 and I'll post the last 2 chapters tomorrow:>

My exam was today ;-;

It was good tho

Anywaaaays I hope you enjoy!

Get some tissues first :)

Sorry for time skips I got lazy a bit

And plz tell me if I made any mistakes :)

Song recommendation: Diamonds- Rihanna
(The slowed & reverb version will fit better)

Song recommendation: Diamonds- Rihanna (The slowed & reverb version will fit better)

No One's POV

"Is that a gun?"

Hoseok froze , both mentally and physically.

"What's the meaning of this Hoseok?" Yoongi raised his voice a bit, taking few steps away from the male.

Hoseok tried to not show his panick , "it's fake."
he said, not maintaining eye contact with the other.

Yoongi scoffed, "oh yeah? Well let me see then."

"No that's dangerous!"

"You said it's fake."

"Yeah but someone might see us and think it's a real gun and tell the police or something."

"Why would you be afraid anyways, it's a fake gun."

"K-kitten just listen-"

"Don't kitten me!" Yoongi shouted, he felt betrayed, his voice might sound cold and emotionless but his eyes are saying everything.

He mentally beat himself up for trusting the man in front of him, but first, he needs an explanation.

He blinked several times to prevent his tears from falling, and kept his head low.

Hoseok's eyes softened. "Don't cry, please." He whispered, getting closer to the male so he can hug him.

But unfortunately he got pushed away.

"Where you going to kill me?" Yoongi's voice cracked, finally looking up at the older male with glossy eyes.

"No— of course I won't!"

"Then why is there a gun with you?"

"Safety purposes?"

Yoongi sniffed. "Do you think I'm an idiot? Again why is there a gun with you? Where did you get that from?"

Hoseok sighed , running a hand through his hair, he always felt weak in front of Yoongi. "I work in a mafia." He said with a sigh, his voice was low but loud enough for the younger male to hear.