17||Shoot

Hi 🥺

I'm sorry if the update was late a day or so but March 11 isn't really a good date for me haha,,

This chapter will be focused on Taekook only

Here's the chapter anyways sweets!!! Love y'all <3

No One's POV

"Thanks sir! Bye." with that he hung up.

It was 6am in the morning, Jeongguk woke up and left the room, of course not forgetting to give his baby bear a kiss on the forehead.

After collecting his thoughts and thinking about some lies, he called Hoseok.

The said male didn't seem like he would pick up the call anytime soon though.

'What a lazy ass' Jeongguk thought, maybe things wouldn't go according to his plans, but there's always plan B.

He scrolled down his contacts until his eyes landed on a certain contact, halting his moves when he remembered something .

______________
Flashback
______________

It was 8am in the morning, the long haired male was already watching some serious in the living room.

However, his focus on the TV got interrupted by a loud whine from Taehyung's room, and of course he got up to check on the other.

Peeking his head through the door , he found Taehyung whining and pouting while looking at his phone.

"Hey." He called, entering the room once the younger looked at him.

"Hi" Taehyung muttered, focusing back on his phone screen, making Jeongguk raise an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" He asked, and with that Taehyung threw himself back on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

"I wanna tell Jiminie about the new collection Gucci just released but he's asleep like always!"

"Doesn't seem like a morning person, is he?" Jeongguk asked, earning a sarcastic laugh from the other.

"Jimin and morning? Nah."

______________
End of Flashback
______________

'Well we'll try later' the male thought, standing up and staring at some random wall before an idea popped up in his mind.

"Maybe I can leave him a message" he whispered to himself, unlocking his phone again and typing a message to Jimin.

me :
Hi Jimin!
Call me when you wake up this is an emergency.