10||Sorry

HoPe yOu LiKe tHe cHaPtEr

Thanks for almost 800 reads!

Song recommendation: Bad intentions- Niykee Heaton

No one's POV

"YOON!"

"TAE!"

Everyone's attention in the hallways diverted to the two boys running towards each other.

They engulfed each other in a big hug with smiles on their faces, murmuring some "I miss you"s or whatever .

Both pulled away and looked at each other before Taehyung dragged Yoongi towards the direction of his locker to avoid the stares.

Yes , they were tested again and yes, the results are negative.

The younger immediately contacted his mom, Yoongi and the rest of his friends and told them about the good news, all of them were feeling ecstatic and relieved.

And Jeongguk? His life returned back to normal but no one knows what is he thinking about at the moment.

The two didn't really talk to each other this morning, maybe because taehyung was rushing to meet his best friend.

"So— any tea?" Taehyung whispered in the cat-eyed boy's ear, who seemed to be staring somewhere else.

Taehyung pouted.

"Yoongi."

"Yoonie."

"Yoonyoon."

"Meow hyung."

"Kitty hyung."

"Meanie."

"YOONGLES !!" Taehyung yelled this time, waving his hand in front of Yoongi's eyes.

The older male blinked several times and shook his head "what?"

"I called you a billion times and you were just starting at hobi hyung—- wait." Taehyung paused and looked at Yoongi who has a pink cloud on his cheeks but kept an 'I don't care' look on his face.

He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows
"Why were you staring at hobi hyung?"

"I just dozed off, Tae."

"As if I'mma believe this." Taehyung pouted.

With that Yoongi left without another word, a whiny Taehyung running behind him, oblivious of two pairs of eyes on him.

______________

Hoseok stopped looking at the younger boys and looked at his friend slash boss with a frown.