5||Tears

Thanks for 340+ reads :3

How are you?

Song recommendation : Before you go- Lewis Capaldi.

No One's POV

"Taking care of me now hm?"Jeongguk asked as soon as Taehyung walked in his room with a boul of warm soup in his hands.

The younger sat down, trying to ignore the other's annoying smirk. " does your stomach still hurt?"

"Not like before, but yeah it does." Jeongguk whined, sitting up so he can take the bowl from the other, but halted in his moves. "Can you feed me?"

"Can't you eat by yourself?"

"Oh c'mon! I took good care of you when you were about to pass out, where's my thank you?~"

"Sorry to ruin it but you were the only one available." Taehyung deadplanned , sitting beside the other on his bed as he handed the bowl to him "eat."

"You mean drink?"

"We use the spoon anyways, it's not water."

"It's still a liquid."

"But-"

"And we don't chew-"

"..."

_________________

[after 5 mins of arguing about soup]
_________________

The war ended with Taehyung losing, so he has to feed the other, sadly.

"You're good at cooking" Jeongguk murmured as he took a sip from the spoon Taehyung was holding.

"My mom loves cooking, so she taught me how to do soup, pasta and other easy stuff, there were fun times."Taehyung said, smiling at some memories of his mother scolding him because he burned the food, however he missed the sad emotions in Jeongguk's eyes.

"I want a mom". He whispered, catching Taehyung's attention.

The younger put the bowl on the cupboard next to him and scooted closer to the long-haired male.

"Did something happen to your mother?" He softly asked.

Jeongguk swallowed the lump in his throat and bit his lip, not wanting the other to see his tears, he doesn't wanna look like a weakling.

"She died." His voice was cracking, he felt his eyes getting glossy, memories of his mother's smile and happy soul has flashed in his mind.

Taehyung felt as if he wants to cry, after all he's has a pure heart and sensitive soul, he pulled the other's head to lay on his chest as he stroked his soft long hair.